Laurel Regional Hospital

www.laurelregionalhospital.org

Laurel Regional Hospital Reviews

Updated Feb 27, 2014
Laurel Regional Hospital – Laurel – “Front entrance”

As a clinical pharmacist at LRH, I enjoy the daily challenges in the review of the clinical appropriateness of therapie

Clinical Pharmacy (Current Employee) Laurel, MD (US)

ProsThe interactions with associates and customers as I respond to questions, requests and needs and the urgency with these expectations that make me continually fully engaged as I multi-task every expectation into my daily routine responsibilites.

ConsWhile staffing issues come up sometimes, my experience in IV compounding gives me the chance to gown up and provide this aspect in pharmacy operations even when the absence has been on short notice.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is always helpful to anticipate issues, such as drug shortages or extra hours needed for coverage and provide solutions before there is need for the solutions.

Different opportunty

Environmental Technician II (Current Employee) Laurel, MD (US)

ProsGood pay,leave a paprer trail of eveything you do.

ConsGerms everywhere,Not clean,dirty,mold rust you will get sick working here

Advice to Senior ManagementPoor managment

Low standards of Care; Corrupt from the top down

Clinical Nurse (Current Employee)

ProsSome of the employees are dedicated, smart and go above and beyond the call of duty

ConsSome incompetent physicians work here and there are low standards of care; Laurel cares more about profits than it does about weeding out incompetent MD's

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you have consistent evidence of a substandard physician, no matter how many patients s/he brings in----discipline the doctor that is hurting patients, safety is more important than profits

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ok place to work

Clinical Nurse (Current Employee) Laurel, MD (US)

Prosopportunity to work with little oversight

Conslittle opportunity for growth, union environment

Advice to Senior Managementget rid of union

Worked for Laurel Regional Hospital? Contribute to the Community!