LiveOps Reviews

Updated 28 August 2014
Updated 28 August 2014

3.5

Vasili Triant

Pros
  • Work from home -- no commuting or having to shop for clothes for your work attire (in 50 reviews)

• The ability to have a flexible schedule and to work remote are a huge plus when you have a family at home (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • LiveOps controls your call volume and call lines (in 12 reviews)

• You are paid by your talk time 0 (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

Great to be able to help build a winning company

Current Employee - Marketing  in  London, England
    Current Employee - Marketing in London, England

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Excellent product set that hits the market sweet spot for multichannel cloud contact centres
    - Superb team of people - all pulling together in one direction, and supporting each other. Love being part of what we're building here.
    - Not bounded by my job title - I can see what needs to be done so roll my sleeves up and do it. Great to have that autonomy, and trust.
    - New leadership team (new CEO) adding fresh impetus and momentum, marked by balance of focus on and respect for both customers and employees. Dramatic improvement in employee communication that has re-established a true sense of 'team LiveOps'.

Cons

- Usual challenges/growing pains of a young company in start up mode: how best to apply resource to drive growth at optimum pace? But if you have an opinion on how to work through these challenges, yours will be as valuable an input as everyone else's.

Some of my comments above are typical of those that characterise 'great places to work': trust, team/camaraderie, respect, communication, management credibility, and enjoyment. We have an opportunity to turn LiveOps into a 'great place to work': keep walking the talk, and I'll walk with you.

Innovative company and a great place to work

Current Employee - Managing Director UK  in  London, England
    Current Employee - Managing Director UK in London, England

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

Main aim of the CEO is to build a great company.
    Employee and Customer satisfaction are the top priorities for the leadership team
    Flexible work environment and a fun culture

Cons

The company is on a huge change curve and it's difficult to comment on the cons at this point. One of the main things that was a challenge was company communication but this has already been addressed by the deployment of new communication tools such as Lync

Keep going as you are.. We have an awesome product, awesome team and we need to keep the momentum.!

Loved the flexibility and being able to work from home.

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Love the flexibility and the ability to work from home and was always paid on time.

Cons

Sometimes hard to get hours, or calls. Won't hire you if you have a judgement on your credit report which has nothing to do with whether you can do the job.

Please change your policy on having a judgement on credit report. Because I don't have medical insurance, so had an judgement. I had left because I needed to update my computer before I could continue after 3 years with you, but I was turned down because of a judgement. I understand the criminal back ground check, but to deny me employment because of it, makes no sense to me.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Growing company with the typical challenges of a fast paced environment

I have been working at LiveOps

Pros

Focused on innovation, good people, good leadership, competitive compensation, room for advancement. Solid vision from the CEO on down.

Cons

fast paced and lots of change so could be tough for people that don't appreciate change. long hours, however the rewards are worth it.

Stay focused on innovation of our products and the rest will follow. Continue to shape positive change within the organization. Very excited to see where we're going.

A renewed focus by the executive team positions LiveOps for much success.

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at LiveOps full-time

Pros

The business model here is outstanding, and can become the standard in the customer service market. Talented employees committed to the company's success in both aspects of the business (technology platform and agent outsourcing). New CEO brings a refreshing leadership style.

Cons

Company direction has been somewhat unclear in the past. Greater clarity and resource commitment to the path forward is required.

Continue the practice of increased communication from the CEO office.

Started off Great Ended Poorly

Former Employee - Virtual Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Virtual Sales Representative

I worked at LiveOps as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Work From home whenever you choose (or so they say) 24hrs/7 days- flexible scheduling, pay is always on time and accurate

Cons

Even though the independent contract you sign says you can work whenever you like, you are penalized through performance metric ratings for not taking calls, even though you are not supposed to be rated on performance if you have not taken at least 25 calls, you are given a low performance rating after not working for a short period of time even when your absence was due to hospitalization, management refused to listen or care, even when it is documented that during the times you made calls there was not a low performance rating, you will be removed from the ability to make a decent income should you require time off due to illness and no one in management cares or will take the time to listen to you.

Provisions should be made for people who need to take time off due to illness or other things out of their control so that when the crisis is over one can return to work. Also, management should stop treating people like numbers and giving canned responses as if everyones issue can be resoved with the same advice. Replies from community service are hardly ever helpful to anyone and neither is the support from the live chat, provided you are lucky enough to get a live person to chat with. All responses are canned, and most time you are left wondering if the person even read your question completely before responding.

SalesPro line

Current Employee - Salespro Line Agent  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Salespro Line Agent in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Good pay and flexible work at home options.

Cons

Easy to lose your contract even though you produce.

If a person has been salespro and top 10% for years then has a bad month and you take the contract away have away to get it back.

Liveops is a great legitmate company!!

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at LiveOps part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

You can set your own hours and actually set your own pay. It all depends on how much you are willing to work. I love Liveops.

Cons

Not being able to pick up the phone and talk/explain your issues you may be having. Very little tech support help when you need it. Also, when QA monitor calls they are not always right and they are quick to end your contract. I think that is so wrong.

Management need to change the procedures of writing agents up. It is unfair to the agent because we can't even explain our side.

Waste of time

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at LiveOps as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Working from home picking your own hours and working with customers

Cons

You pay $65.00 knowing you have a great background to pass background check yet they say you dnt meet guidelines and take your money

Lower background check if you intend not to hire a person with a great background just to take money

Great place to work for!! Live Ops Rocks!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at LiveOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a terrific company to work for!! My managers and co workers are the most supportive fun loving people I have ever met. They support me in every facet of my job!!

Cons

I have no cons since I truly love this place. Great place to work!!

Keep up the great work!! You guys truly care about the employees!! It's so nice to see this!!

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!