LiveOps

www.liveops.com

LiveOps Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Vasili Triant

Pros
  • Work from home -- no commuting or having to shop for clothes for your work attire (in 50 reviews)

• The ability to have a flexible schedule and to work remote are a huge plus when you have a family at home (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • LiveOps controls your call volume and call lines (in 12 reviews)

• You are paid by your talk time 0 (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

Great to be able to help build a winning company

Marketing (Current Employee) London, England

Pros- Excellent product set that hits the market sweet spot for multichannel cloud contact centres
    - Superb team of people - all pulling together in one direction, and supporting each other. Love being part of what we're building here.
    - Not bounded by my job title - I can see what needs to be done so roll my sleeves up and do it. Great to have that autonomy, and trust.
    - New leadership team (new CEO) adding fresh impetus and momentum, marked by balance of focus on and respect for both customers and employees. Dramatic improvement in employee communication that has re-established a true sense of 'team LiveOps'.

Cons- Usual challenges/growing pains of a young company in start up mode: how best to apply resource to drive growth at optimum pace? But if you have an opinion on how to work through these challenges, yours will be as valuable an input as everyone else's.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of my comments above are typical of those that characterise 'great places to work': trust, team/camaraderie, respect, communication, management credibility, and enjoyment. We have an opportunity to turn LiveOps into a 'great place to work': keep walking the talk, and I'll walk with you.

Innovative company and a great place to work

Managing Director UK (Current Employee) London, England

ProsMain aim of the CEO is to build a great company.
    Employee and Customer satisfaction are the top priorities for the leadership team
    Flexible work environment and a fun culture

ConsThe company is on a huge change curve and it's difficult to comment on the cons at this point. One of the main things that was a challenge was company communication but this has already been addressed by the deployment of new communication tools such as Lync

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going as you are.. We have an awesome product, awesome team and we need to keep the momentum.!

Challenging and Rewarding

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA (US)

ProsI have plenty of work to do and feel like my work adds value to the company.

ConsChange can be hard sometimes, but the recent changes in the company leadership have (so far) proven to be very good for employee morale and overall business outlook.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue investing in your employees. Continue improving the communication. Invest in the future.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work for!! Live Ops Rocks!!

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ (US)

ProsThis is a terrific company to work for!! My managers and co workers are the most supportive fun loving people I have ever met. They support me in every facet of my job!!

ConsI have no cons since I truly love this place. Great place to work!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!! You guys truly care about the employees!! It's so nice to see this!!

Good employer, very challenging

Staff Engineer (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA (US)

ProsGood people to work with, good teamwork. New CEO is around a lot and actually talks to the people who do the work (first 6 months of year, I never saw the previous CEO, this one has talked to me more than a couple times). Being in the HQ office, there's lots of little perks (snacks, soda, breakfast twice a week, pizza on Fridays...) Work is challenging and diverse and the immediate future only looks to be more so. Compensation is good, benefits are decent for a company this size.

ConsThere's a lot of priority switching and redirection. Makes it difficult to manage time (especially when most of workforce is remote some days). There's a lot of talk about learning other things and training for new technologies, but it tends to be for a select few (mainly due to constant high priority deadlines). Enforced PTO at end of year (some of staff is forced to take PTO between Christmas and New Year. Shocked me the first year, it basically cuts 5 days off your PTO)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up with the communication, especially the 1-1 (even if it's just "hello"), people are talking. Keep social events, but try to find ways to break up the groups so people actually interact with people from other parts of the office.

On the up and up!

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood company. Great culture and only getting better. Work from home!, Okay benefits. Open door policy, your opinions, suggestions, and feedback are valued. Under New CEO, very excited to see where we are headed. Continuing opportunities for growth in knowledge, skills and responsibility. I love LiveOps!

ConsWorking from home has its obvious benefits. The only thing I would suggest would be more face to face time with my team when we can.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focusing on a positive employee culture. Love where the new CEO is going with the company. Keep up the good work!

Liveops is a great legitmate company!!

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsYou can set your own hours and actually set your own pay. It all depends on how much you are willing to work. I love Liveops.

ConsNot being able to pick up the phone and talk/explain your issues you may be having. Very little tech support help when you need it. Also, when QA monitor calls they are not always right and they are quick to end your contract. I think that is so wrong.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement need to change the procedures of writing agents up. It is unfair to the agent because we can't even explain our side.

Heading In The Right Direction

Senior NOC Engineer (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ (US)

ProsExcellent product
    Great people to work with
    Fun environment
    Great benefits
    Excellent compensation
    Many opportunities to learn

ConsStill battling some technological challenges that can sometimes impact our day-to-day
    Some communication gaps (new client on-boarding and changes)

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to do things right the first time
    Be open to new ideas from all departments and locations

A fast paced fun workplace with great opportunity.

Sales Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsLiveOps is a fun place to work. They reward hard work and positively encourage teams to work towards a common goal. The change in administrative culture is going to help this company propel to success. They are socially responsible and give back to the community in many ways.

ConsIt can require many hours but the work is well rewarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the new path to success! Full steam ahead.

Exciting company to work for with great leadership and massive potential.

Sales Engineer (Current Employee) Jackson, NJ (US)

ProsThe company has a great product with the best multi-channel agent interface on the market. New leadership is moving the company in the right direction and creating an amazing work environment.

ConsI have no complaints about the company. If you work hard you will be rewarded. It is a very fast moving, challenging company to work for so you have to be able to keep pace.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the momentum going and continue to put the customer first.

Worked for LiveOps? Contribute to the Community!