Logitech Reviews

Updated 14 September 2014
3.6

Logitech President and Chief Executive Officer Bracken Darrell
Bracken Darrell

Pros
  • Great health benefits and lots of flexibility for a good work/life balance (in 20 reviews)

• Great products with more on the way (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance can be better (in 7 reviews)

• Poor senior management, more interested in personal importance than really growing the company (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

software developer intern

I worked at Logitech as an intern

Pros

freedom , innovation and good place to learn

Cons

freedom , innovation and good place to learn

need to spend more money on research

On the move, great potential.

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Logitech has a very strong history of innovation and great products. The multinational culture provides an opportunity for truly global work experience. The new CEO is a breath of fresh air and the environment reflects hid 'winning behaviors'. This is a great place to work if you want to make a difference and create amazing experiences for your customers.

Cons

At times the successes of the past create a sense of entitlement in the long-term employees. There is not enough time spent on learning from mistakes and using the learnings to inform future actions.

While it important to have continuity in the management and leadership team it is just as important to hold leaders accountable for their performance.

Getting much more interesting

I have been working at Logitech full-time

Pros

A lot of good changes over the last year. CEO and Execs really serious about building fewer but much bigger products and overall the teams are operating at a faster pace. Very international culture.

Cons

Still too consensus-driven. Rebranded HR into People & Culture, but unclear what this changed beside the naming. Mixed bag of top talent and under performers, making key to find the right team.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

interview process is easy, out of the box but get to the point.

I worked at Logitech

Pros

the technical program manager is pretty strong here make sure everything threads are in one place and resolve in time and efficiently.

Cons

in great neighborhood but don't have many positions if you need double income for the family.

pROCESS

Current Employee - Sales  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very good small company with growth potential

Cons

Small company that should grow bigger with time.

Keep up

Fast pace and constantly changing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA (US)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than a year

Pros

My boss is amazing and she really gets it. Vacation, time off, work-life balance, flexibility, open work space environment---the whole shabam. I joined Logitech just under 2 years ago and have been impressed with the evolving company culture.

Cons

Small company who talks about changing the company environment, but is slow to do so. It can take awhile to get things done.

For being such a large company, we should be more involved with the community and develop a volunteer program. We should also create a stronger university program here on site. Logitech needs a stronger presence on college campuses and around the globe.

love working here, been here for awhile and still happy!! fun workplace.

I have been working at Logitech

Pros

products: i love the UE boom! we need to hit the smartphone market hard with better marketing strategies. we are known for our quality products, so let's keep that momentum.
    work environment: open space is efficient. reduces unnecessary meeting times and quick feedback.
    culture is good: great employee discount. fun events like halloween and company bbq. CEO walks around the office a lot, which is good. I know Logitech will go far with Bracken. also, very casual attire.

Cons

no training program, talent management, and volunteer program. products needs more innovation and marketing. a lot of people don't know about UE boom or harmony still.

keep doing what you're doing. great job with our turnaround. i look forward to continue working with Logitech!!

Global company that makes products very well

I have been working at Logitech full-time

Pros

Great products. Revolutionary and edge-cutting technology are made here. Work/life balance is great here. Company has fun and fun events, especially during Halloween. The Ultimate Ears acquisition was game-changing for our company and we all love them.

Cons

Company is always changing company culture. Some bureaucracy and projects can take awhile to get done. A very transforming company, both in products and culture. Company needs to look for new growth opportunities to stay in the game.

Management needs to become better at or

Fast, engaging, but needs more work!

I have been working at Logitech for more than 3 years

Pros

Logitech isn't the best place to work at, but it's transforming and I'm seeing a lot of potential. Supportive leadership with accessible schedules. I feel proud working at a cutting-edge technology company. Our winning behaviors are to move fast, speak up, and drive change. I love them. Sometimes my ideas get heard, sometimes they don't. Managers and co-workers do a great job listening and giving feedback---at times.

Cons

A few office politics there and here, but that's expected at any company regardless of size. We're a start-up, so lets be more open---and not quick to shut down other ideas too quick. If we keep living in the past, we will never move forward and position ourselves against our competitors fast enough.

Encourage more team building socials. Going out to eat for lunch is great, but that gets pretty old sometime. Listen to new and fresh ideas. Sometimes the best ideas don't always come from the "collaboration room."

Great

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager  in  Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Logitech full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

You never like working here

Cons

You have to be self starter

Career Development

Worked for Logitech? Contribute to the Community!