Loomis Fargo & Co.

www.loomis.com

Loomis Fargo & Co. Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014
Loomis Fargo & Co. – “Big Rig”

Loomis Fargo & Co. – “Big Rig”

Loomis Fargo & Co. Managing Director Lars Blecko

Lars Blecko

Long hours with no thanks

Armored Service Technician (Current Employee) Allentown, PA (US)

ProsThe employees are good people and if you want 10+ hours of OT a week you'll get it...

ConsBusting your butt for pennies. Run a gain for the quarter and get profit sharing of .20 on the hour. Management gives no praise or real incentive to do a good job except the meager wages and the "profit sharing". The trucks that hold millions of dollars don't get maintained even if you tell management.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry and have a people first attitude. Stop running your employees down with 12-16+ hour days and when you are going to offer profit sharing make it worth while instead of insulting. Maybe sending your branch managers to Dubai isn't the best investment....

vault custodian

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosfast paced, never boring, helpful co-workers

Conspay could be better, hours can vary depending on workload

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement was very good

Not a good place to work at Albany NY

Driver/Guard (Former Employee)

ProsYou will never get ahead in this company. Only management make out here by taking from the employees.

ConsTo go home at the end of the day?

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off your butts and do something other than to come in at 0:600 and leave at 14:00. All you do is pass the buck and lie.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ProsThere are no pro's that you could not find at Burger King or the like.

ConsBurger King pays their supervisors more than us, and I know Burger King staff members don't get shot at as often as we do.
    Our hours are crazy and the work is very physical in nature. We are unappreciated and valued. Training is atrocious just like company communication is.
    There is no insensitive to do a good job, so most of us care little about anything related with Loomis Fargo and what they want from us.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to sign on for an episode of Undercover Boss.

armed service atm tech an carrier

Atm Service Tech An Carrier (Current Employee) Athens, GA (US)

Prosnone this company is not suited to be in the line of work with the lack of leadership that it has in lower an upper mangermnt...

ConsThey is no advacement a very dead end job...Very low pay for the life risking job..

Advice to Senior ManagementNo care or concern for workers...

Asinine Company

ProsGet to carry a gun but it isn't worth it, and you will likely never get to pull it out of its holster before you get riddled with bullets.

ConsEnlightenment time, employee moral is in the pits and there is a very real reason for that.

This company has a two star rating here and another 1.8 star rating under a similar name. I can inform you that this company puts in a lot of effort in earning those two crummy ratings.

Run from this company and do not look back. Nothing good shaking here.

Advice to Senior ManagementMoney over people is your philosophy which is proven true by your actions and our treatment.

I actually wonder if you praise God too, because it seams you only praise money money money greed.

lack of TRAINING!!!!!!! on Atm.

Armored Driver/Guard (Current Employee) Richmond, CA (US)

ProsGetting along with your partner.

ConsNot getting RESPECT, so called "bragging rights" how fast you can finish your route with out taking your lunch break,or your two 10 min brakes. your not going to get a raise by going to fast. Benefits SUCKS your going to pay $325.00 for family every two weeks that's $650.00 a month at $14.25.

Advice to Senior Managementhave some back bone to support your workers.

In one sentance..."Meh, it was a job"

Armored Driver/Guard/Messenger (Former Employee) Columbus, GA (US)

ProsOn the job training done well by experienced people who can show you what to do and how to do it correctly. HR generally had its stuff together.

ConsLow pay for high stress, high workload, high danger job. low/no wage increase from year to year. Equipment failures can lead to looooong (14hr+) days. Advancement beyond 'peon' level not possible; management always brought in from outside.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to keep people, pay them more, and don't issue equipment that you KNOW is bad.

poor scheduling and management

ATM Technician (Current Employee) Chesapeake, VA (US)

Proslots of hours and friendly coworkers

Conslots of hours and poor communication

Advice to Senior Managementcare about your technicians. they make all your money

time to change

Armored Driver/Guard (Former Employee) Lyndhurst, NJ (US)

Proscool people to work with

Constoo many hours,low pay,no guards

Advice to Senior Managementtoo late

Worked for Loomis Fargo & Co.? Contribute to the Community!