MediaMath Reviews

101 reviews filtered by
4.5
MediaMath CEO Joe Zawadzki
Joe Zawadzki

Pros
  • Excellent work-life balance - Working hours are less than most other places (9-5 with an hour for lunch) (in 9 reviews)

• MediaMath hires really smart people and challenges them every day (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Since the company is growing and has a limited amount of space, desk sizes are somewhat tiny (in 7 reviews)

• Definitely fast paced and a lot to constantly keep up with - but that's the whole industry, really (in 4 reviews)

1. Best place I have ever worked!

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nicest people and culture I have ever experienced. Business is growing at a staggering rate and plenty of opportunity to be had. Work is interesting and satisfying.

Cons

Perhaps a little heavy on middle management. People tend to get promoted based on tenure rather than skills. New software development is inefficient.

Advice to Management

Replace managers who's teams are not performing.

2. Great place to work!

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots to love about this company; Has a start up feel to it, although has been around for while
    Free food
    work/life balance
    Sociable
    Great colleagues

Cons

None i can think of

Great place to work

I have been working at MediaMath

Pros

Everyone loves their job
    Lots of perks and benefits
    The company values their staff
    The platform is extremely robust and powerful
    It's just great!

Cons

Better training structure (at least in my team).
    Office is becoming crowded but I imagine we'll be moving sooner or later....

Advice to Management

Keep it up. This company is going places!

Best company to work for! Great environment, culture, spirit, opportunities and countless benefits!

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company growth is outpacing the industry's.
    Great training for non-industry newcomers
    Fantastic environment
    Flexible working hours
    Career Opportunities
    BENEFITS: food, massages, social events
    Dinamicity: TONS TO LEARN

Cons

It's a really fast-paced environment, but that's inevitable as the whole industry is exploding

Advice to Management

Keep up the great culture! This is a big challenge as the company is growing so fast and more and more people are joining the company!

6. Great culture and great people

I have been working at MediaMath

Pros

The company has a very dynamic environment, so it's a great place for someone open to change and desire to do new things. Both leaders and their teams are open to change and suggestions, and partnerships and collaboration are encouraged. I have been with the company just over three months and have really enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the future and getting involved in more projects.

Cons

Tight office space, but that's understandable considering recent company growth

Advice to Management

Keep doing great work and empowering employees to achieve new heights

A good company to work for, a good product to develop.

Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in London, England
    Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in London, England

I have been working at MediaMath

Pros

Great career opportunities, many office perks, cool office atmosphere and team.

Cons

I didn't found yet any cons.

8. Great company, great culture!

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

MediaMath is a wonderful company to work for. The London office has a happy and positive culture, excellent work/life balance and offers great benefits. Individual contributions are recognised and celebrated. It's the sort of workplace where everyone comes to work and is happy to be there. The upper management team are friendly and approachable.

Cons

In my role, the goal posts tend to shift quite a lot but this is to be expected when you're working for a relatively young company that is rapidly expanding.

Fantastic environment and perfect place to develop

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From the first interview I had with MediaMath, I instantly felt a warmth and passion from the people who I spoke with and all of them offered me a different insight into the company but all offering the same passion and enthusiasm for the brand and culture and values of MediaMath. The HR team were very warm and made sure I was completely comfortable with my set up and would go out of their way for any requirements I had, which is very rare.

MediaMath understands what is important for the company and also understand what is important for their staff. From the cool quirky offices, to non stop offering of soft drinks, sweets, alcohol (when we are good), takeaways every Friday, arcade machine, massages every other week and various company social events, MediaMath give you the working environment which makes work seem that little less stressful and also more fun. With this said, MediaMath understand the important of culture and if they don't think you will fit into the team or culture, no matter how good you are - they will not risk upsetting this perfect culture and will not bring you in!

In regards to your career, MediaMath instantly talk to you about the importance of your career progression and getting you to the next level. They offer a genuine sense of wanting to develop their staff and have everyone get to the next level. Goals will be set for you to meet and you will not be left to meet them alone but instead guided by your team and also others around you, again emphasising the qualities of the culture within MediaMath.

Cons

None I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

10. Fast paced, highly motivating with awesome opportunities

Current Employee - Manager in London, England
    Current Employee - Manager in London, England

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From my interviews (2 years ago) to now I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute. HR made me feel very welcome and helped me feel at ease coming into a potentially daunting environment (having never worked in Media before).

I have also had the opportunity to work with a number of other teams (NMI, OPEN, Engineering, PS etc) both UK and US based who have all been very professional and a joy to work with.

The office environment is fun to be a part of - who can argue with an arcade machine, vending machine and endless sweets / chocolate?

I enjoy the fast paced nature of the Media Industry and being on the edge of integrating with new technologies.

Cons

I would have said the on-boarding process as it can be daunting if you haven't worked in Media before. However, MediaMath have recognised this and have really focused their attention on improving this for new joiners.

11. Fast-paced and amazing environment

I have been working at MediaMath full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great perks and brilliant environment for personal growth. The company is very well known in the space and allows you learn and develop constantly. The colleagues are very dedicated and knowledgeable.

Cons

Nothing I can think of so far.