NIIT

www.niit.com

NIIT Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2014

Vijay Thadani

Pros
  • good place to learn new technologies and an equipped infrastructure to work and learn the new technologies, policies mostly beneficial for female staff(in 6 reviews)

• Generally a good flexible working environment(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • Project time lines are a little stringent, though this does not affect the work life balance(in 6 reviews)

• Difficult to get decision making power if you are new to the company(in 4 reviews)

Great...

ProsSuperb learning environment great managers

ConsPerformance appraisal can be as per industry standards

Great work environment, was a great place to work.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsGood team, full of very smart people around to learn from. Good leadership and culture of collaboration. Good training / coaching possibilities.

ConsMost Cons are the same as prevails in any other organization. Generally nothing that will be too problematic when working for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing I can think of right now.

Sales and Marketing Executive

Sales and Marketing Executive (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsReasonable Salary, Good Working Environment

Conssales Pressure, Lot of travelling

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Places to Work & deserve to be.

Senior Manager (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsTeamwork, Respect, Conscience, Trust & Integrity are core of Values displayed.
    Did not face any Politics in my Tenure of 4.5 years in Two Departments i worked for
    Leadership team is Approachable, best is your are Heard and encouraged to speak without Fear
    Here they hate to use the word 'Employee' because you are partner a builder of the organisation and an NIITian.

ConsFind a person whop haven't made a Bad decision or is not constrained, As they say 'Tough times never Last Tough people do'

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat you see from above, I may have no idea.
    But i do have an idea what i see from here.

General Chat casually from NIITians on speaking up without fear as they do on what they think feel hear may help!

Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosnice place to work as with the other employees

Consbad management need to be change themself

Advice to Senior Managementchange yourself

Good company to start the career.

Technical Lead (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsYou learn how to work.
    Secure Job even for below average performer.

ConsCompensation is low.
    If you are good in oiling (chaaplusi), you may no need to work at all. Hence pressure come to good people who actually works.

Best Service Experience at NIIT

Delivery and Information Services Head (Former Employee) Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

ProsVery FUTURISTIC, Organized & Planned, Good peoples, environment and good salary.

ConsIn Network centers their implementation becomes very weak due to many reasons out of which the most common is the difference of opinion between the NIIT Ltd. work culture and Franchisee's work culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementFranchisee's contribution should be monitory only. Every NWC in India must be headed by an NIIT Ltd. employee who has good marketing as well as technical know how.

Good work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosits nice place to work

Conslow hike
    high time work
    much pressure for people in sales

It has been a great experience working with this organization.

Senior Executive (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsNIIT is known for it's brand name and it provides opportunities to learn as much as you want occasionally.

ConsPolicies are the best in the company but the management did not let the employees to take the advantages of these policies. For example, appraisal policy is worst and management decides the appraisal on the basis of their wish as to who should get how much hikes on the salary not on the basis of their performance...

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease don't be biased and be supportive to your employees.

Bad Company

ProsOnly .net people can learn how to work stupidly

ConsStupid Management, No work system
    No slaray

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should change them

Worked for NIIT? Contribute to the Community!