New World IT Solutions

New World IT Solutions Reviews

Updated Feb 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great flexibility, ahead of their time in virtual working arrangement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsClose knit, supportive team, fast paced work environment

Conslimited opportunities for growth, small company

Lots of Potential for Risk ....All MINE

Field Engineer I (Former Employee) West Warwick, RI (US)

ProsWork from Home ...Opportunity to get certified as a Dell Tech

ConsWhile I never actually started working for them ... their No Hour up to 30 hour Guarantee....extremely vague as to expectations and to weekly commitment...for no income guarantee & no benefits... Plus my traveling between different states with using my own car. Just seemed too Risky for the laughable wage of 14 bucks an hour ...

Advice to Senior ManagementAs an experienced Tech of over 20 years, your Part Time Field Service role which was offered to me appears be full of potential problems and liabilities for me...and virtually no risk for you..!.

Fabulous experience minus the long hours

Sales Director (Current Employee) Kottayam (India)

ProsBest in class pay and bonuses. Flexible work hours and option to work from home office. There are currently branches in Kottayam, Bangalore and Cochin. This helps the management of deliveries to most of the Kerala Regions. Another plus is the option for educating the customer about how the product is best for them, given as default.

ConsLong hours you need to put in weekly take away from time spend with family. Although i still haven't received any complaints from any of our clients till now, the company currently don't support delivery to Rajasthan, Gujarat and Punjab thus loosing out on orders worth millions of rupees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease recruit more employees and open new branches since the demand is greater than what the current employees can handle. The professional management needn't be so strict as to impose sales predictions and targets for such a low profile company.

Worked for New World IT Solutions? Contribute to the Community!