PepsiCo

Updated Jul 23, 2014

3.3 1,681 reviews

PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Indra K. Nooyi

Indra K. Nooyi

Pros
  • Work life balance was given to those who handled it responsibly(in 97 reviews)

• great pay and benefits, plenty of opportunities for growth, very stable company(in 49 reviews)

Cons
  • You have to be focused on your own work life balance because there's so much to do(in 216 reviews)

• long hours hard physical work, stressful at times to complete all requried(in 154 reviews)

1,681 Employee Reviews

Great place to start

Analyst (Former Employee) Purchase, NY (US)

ProsWorked part-time, staff was great management was great too. Offered a job full-time when I was a part-time worker. Company promotes well.

ConsOnly there a short time, no cons to note of.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for the experience.

It's OK to learn, dont expect much long term

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

ProsGreat culture, work life balance and fun

ConsNot the smartest people, but they don't worry much about paying high salaries, so it's understandable

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on your retention program, pay more and demand more from emloyees

Transport Warehouse

Transport Loader (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL (US)

ProsGood pay and benefits

ConsThey start you out at part time

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great job straight out of school.

ProsFair market compensation, plenty of opportunities for advancement, solid benefits and great stock option program available.

ConsGiven the large number of people in the organization, aligning resources is sometimes a struggle and the facilitation of this alignment does not appear to be a priority for the company.

good

Prosgood,healthy and motivational environment

Consu have to be updated

Good place to work!

Full Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) Aliso Viejo, CA (US)

ProsHigh energy company with good benefits. Must be ready to hustle the whole day long. Good place for younger people to learn the value of hard work.

ConsThe entry level positions require hard physical work in the delivery side. The merchandiser job is labor intensive, with hours spent in walk in coolers.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more time to advise new employee's of future growth opportunities.

Long-term career

Senior Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsGreat people, learn from the best, continuous improvement and innovation, great rotational opportunities for growth in certain functions.

ConsMany upward opportunities require that you be geographically mobile.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to share vision and long-term strategies since it really helps an employee know the goals and objectives.

AWESOME place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsPepsiCo offers great pay and benefits and is truly a fun place to work. I enjoyed being encouraged to take on critical experiences to grow my skill set, knowledge base and ultimately my career. The environment is young and collaborative and the company has brands you can really identify with. The Frito Lay fitness center is awesome too!

ConsLong hours. Cafeteria food.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to drive power of one mentality

Fantastic company to work for!

Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) Plano, TX (US)

ProsGreat flexibility, competitive salary, fun corporate culture, lots of collaboration, reasonable career growth, also very innovative - not just with the product development but also within each function's workstream

ConsWhile not a con for everyone, PepsiCo is a very fast paced work environment, which results in constant process changes and new technology to learn on a constant basis. This can be a huge hurdle for certain types of personalities.

My Life at Pepsico

ProsWork Life Balance, Smart People, innovative, Brand Leader, great products, GLOBAL, diverse, teamwork, company events, enviornmental freindly, good citizen, caring

Conslong commute, no bonus at certain levels

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!