Premier Research

Premier Research Chief Executive Officer Ludo Reynders

Ludo Reynders

Friendly and Exciting - Great work / life balance

(Current Employee) London, England

Pros- The atmosphere here is dynamic and fast paced. No day is ever the same so no chance to get bored!
    - Travel and workload is less than my previous company. Expectations of employees here are more realistic, meaning a better work / life balance.
    - Management are interested in progressing employees. It seems that they want to retain good staff here.
    - Exciting time to be part of Premier Research.

Cons- You cannot blend into the background here so there is no shying away from challenges / situations. People here are very much treated as an indvidual and you should be ready to have an opinion and make a difference.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what your doing! The company is in a really positive place at the moment.

Small company but good team work

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee)

ProsGood team work. Small company but closer work relationship. Attracts interesting projects from small and mid size bio pharma companies with innovative products. Projects were never boring.

ConsHard work unappreciated most of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward hard working staffs and don't be shy showing your appreciation, it is worth twice than boring appraisal paper work.

Data Visualization Analyst

Data Visualization Analyst (Current Employee) Quincy, MA (US)

ProsLearn a lot about business skills, how to write "Business English". A lot of great people here who are all very nice to me.

ConsThere is no perfect places. I think you should judge people based on their performance... not seniority level.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvise is the same as the cons, but it's difficult because you can only oversee this much... I think an implementation of judging people by their accomplishment is better than seniority.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good jump off point for people new to job market

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boston, MA (US)

ProsVery relaxed atmosphere to work in. Not very much pressure unless there are some deadlines to meet. Excellent people to say the least.

ConsPay and management. Pay is not competitive or reasonable for American adults. Unless you are willing to scrape by look elsewhere. Management, upper management to be accurate, is barely communicative.

Project Associate

Project Associate (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA (US)

ProsSmall company with a potential of been a great place to work.

ConsPoor management, lack of respect from management. Con employees with false hope for advancement. Clinical managers are inexperienced, rude, and no one holds them accountable. Line management is a joke, micro managers with no management experience. High turn over rate due to the politics and bureaucrats.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe vision for premier research is not properly executed by those put in charge to do so. Management should be more transparent.

Love, Love, Love it here

ProsCame here after being burned out from my last job. The company has made alot of improvements from my understanding to make it a great place to work. I've been very happy with the changes and my line manager has been great. My travel has been great and I like the benefits very much.

ConsProcesses could be a bit tighter, but that has already improved since I joined.

Senior Clinical Research Associate

Senior CRA (Current Employee) Milan (Italy)

ProsYou've given the chance to express your ideas and opinions. Ability to work with in rare diseases and paediatric studies challenges you are they protocols are usually difficult and there can be recruitment obstacles.

ConsTraining system needs to be improved. Self-study of SOPs and occasional WebEx is not enough. Great disparity between US and European operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in your employees. Sometimes it feels that teamwork and company culture is lacking. Leadership at the country level needs to be more present and available to their employees.

Disorganized

Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee)

ProsPay, some employees, location, benefits,

Consmanagement, gossip, rudeness, disorganized, lies told.

Advice to Senior Managementpay attention

4 stars in Sofia

Data Acquisition Analyst (Former Employee) Sofia (Bulgaria)

ProsEasy management, great office, nice young people, good career opportunities and nice working hours in my case 11 to 7 PM. One day home office weekly.

ConsVery specific experience which is not always applicable in the local labor market; payment could have been better.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management is in general doing a good job, keeping employees in the loop and being fair as long as fairness is possible being a manager on project based teams. There are not enough activities boosting the team spirit so go and organize them.

Great career growth ... not the best pay

Project Analyst (Current Employee) East Hartford, CT (US)

ProsIf you have good ideas and are vocal about them you'll be heard. I was able to do great things at my time with the company. The culture is great too - a lot of great friends that are there when you need them.

ConsPay! The CRO industry is extremely price competitive. Be prepared to be paid about 20% less than you could make elsewhere, and be prepared to be given a larger work load than you'd get elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnfortunately I completely understand. Paying employees more means getting a lot less business!

Worked for Premier Research? Contribute to the Community!