RGIS

www.rgisinv.com

RGIS Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014

John Ling

Pros
  • Flexible hours, great pay and the fast track program is worth working extra hard for :) (in 24 reviews)

• If all you are looking for is part time second job then this is great (in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • Management plays favorites, long hours, no respect, people they hire are lowest of the low (in 16 reviews)

• Twice we stood around for 2 hours with nothing to do and this was at 2am on the weekend (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

Good

ProsFlexible hours for the shift.

ConsSometimes the work involves lifting heavy stuffs which is tiring.

Experience building yet stressful.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSimple to master, repetitive, £7ph, store variety lends more experience and co-workers are dead on.

ConsHigh maintenance, not for the faint hearted, none-social working hours, unsteady weakly work, especially boring, and £7ph isn't worth the work.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement are (mostly) understanding to the auditors and get along well with us all.

Never Again

Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) Birmingham, England

Prosnever in the same place ...rate of pay is ok

ConsUnfriendly people, unqualified management , its just an Indian boys club, you never know when your day will end , long hours before break usually 6 hours. sexist and racist environment.

Advice to Senior Managementget some people skills....learn how to communicate with non Indian speaking staff.Stop being racist and sexist

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Morons, Awful management, no career progression

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible and easy to get into and do the job

Consboring and poorly paid and awful management

Its good to earn bucks

Expert Auditor (Former Employee) Newcastle upon Tyne, England

ProsIf ur team is good ....life is sorted

Consno timinings, stressfull working enviroment

Advice to Senior ManagementMake channels for auditors/experts to become permanent with RGIS

Worst co. i have ever worked!

Auditor (Current Employee) Birmingham, England

Prospay every second week, but so little money! for the hours spent 3 pounds per hour!

Consthey pay for half the hours you work
    travel time not compensated
    bad attitude
    unfriendly staff

Advice to Senior Managementresign and get a proper job

Good pay but bad management

Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) London, England

Prosgood pay, transport facility for outer london locations only.

Consveered working hours, some of the managers are not qualified they are only promoted for their tenure in RGIS, they do not know to speak politely!

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease ask managers to speak politely to their subordinates.

it was a good experience

Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) Birmingham, England

Proswas working with different clients

Consodd hours is a norm in the job

Advice to Senior Managementnil

a very good experience, a job which depends on speed and agility.

Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) Manchester, England

Prosflexible working hours, good pay, sociable staff, prompt payment of salaries and environment of work which changes everyday which makes it exciting.

Consthe job is seasonal and will have to work only when requirement strikes which usually is between auditing or assessment year.

Works with your schedule

Inventory Expert (Current Employee) Aurora, CO (US)

ProsIf you let them know when you are available (mornings or nights) they will accommodate you. You get your schedule approximately 2 weeks in advance so you can let them know what days you're scheduled for that you can do and which ones you need removed from your schedule. You can get pay increases fairly quickly (I've gone up $3/hour in just 3 months) depending on your quickness and efficiency. IF the particular location is an hour or more from the office, you have an option to carpool and you get paid minimum wage for drive time.

ConsEarly morning hours can mean very early (sometimes 4 a.m.). You have to drive to each location yourself, so gas money can get out of control.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!