Real Time Resolutions

Updated 16 September 2014
Updated 16 September 2014
2.8

Eric Green

Significant Company Growth within past few years.... BUT ZERO PROCESS AND COMPLIANCE STANDARDS!

Current Employee - Anonymous  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions for more than 3 years

Pros

The company growth has been in the positive direction for sure! They are pro-intern which is how i started here while I was in college, it's allowed me to continue working while looking for the right job applicable to my new degree, and the pay as an intern is better than what a fast food or retail place would pay.

Cons

WHERE TO START!
    Wow! Some of the people they have in management, don't even know how to do the job of those that they manage- so how do you expect them to be effective managers? There's one manager that doesn't have a clue how non-compliant we are, but instead she is more worried about micromanaging and slowing productivity down in the process, she's not open to taking suggestions from those that actually know the work because they do the work. She and one of the minion managers don't really communicate- he's a yes ma'am kind of guy, and yet- he comes back to us understanding our frustration, but no nerve to voice his concerns to the micromanager. With all that said- it has created a HUGE swelling non-compliance and security breeches that if our investors knew what questions to ask- the company would be IN BIG time trouble!
    I've seen some of the supervisors and managers treat the interns as being disposable- especially if they see the intern, or even employees, as a threat to their role because the employee knows what needs to be done while management remains clueless and a liability to the business as a whole.
    Can't really go to HR because the HR is buddy buddy with the problem manager and her minion. HR departments are supposed to be unbiased and fair- not protective of the issue. HR should be more professional and put problem managers on corrective action plans. Tenure is no excuse for not being engaged with the betterment of the company's direction.
    I'm sure I'll see a cookie cutter response from HR that has been no different than the others on here.
    Seeing that I've outlined main concerns and issues, there's no need to stop by the HR office- staying anonymous makes sure that retaliation doesn't happen.
    It's pretty sad to witness management and supervisors bully up on employees and interns because they are intimidated by the employees/interns since they have more knowledge and experience, as well as what really needs to change. Micromanager shouldn't have as much say in matters that impact the stability of the company, she discounts anyone that has a better way of implementing proper work flow and order. She holds grudges, hones in on certain employees that she may not like for any certain reason. Far from professional- try pathetically unprofessional. Oh to be a fly on the wall... Or a hidden camera on a wall!

Yes you may have seen the company explode in size, but you are really pretty clueless in understanding what needs to be done, get done, or improved on so that the current control freak micromanaged way of business can be more productive.
    It's ok to learn something, but don't feel threatened if you don't take the opportunity to listen from those who do the work daily, and learn what could be improved on. Seriously The micromanagers are NOT supervisor/management material, at best, they may be asst. Manager material for a small department, but you need to learn to communicate and be open minded when it comes to the current system. It's so flawed and exposes our investors to pull all business from us if they only had their auditors ask the key questions that would expose what you've put off or hidden for years now.

Micromanagement at it's worst!!

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Analyst in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are opportunities to work your way up within the company; the pay is good; commute isn't bad if you live within 10 miles. Benefits aren't so hot- but they are better than nothing.

Cons

Just when one thought the OCD micromanagement could get any worse, the main manager over my department now has us filling out detailed reports to the minute of what we are working on! This is counter productive and eliminates any opportunity to Multi-task!!
    The best part is the fact that this said manager doesn't fill one of these out themself, but makes the Analysts do it? Really?
    We all wonder what she does in the first place, but this is ridiculous! Guess I'll be using my breaks to job search, and lunch times to interview for now one and have my degree work for me.
    Going to Human Resources isn't exactly an option because we know this manager will find out who "ratted" her out and she is one to hold a grudge and hold people back from succeeding... While Human Resources does absolutely nothing about it. Very disappointing!

Let us do our job in the most efficient way, don't micromanage, and certainly don't make use detail literally every minute of our day! If I need to use the restroom 2 times in the same hour, don't tell me it needs to be taken as my 2 breaks for the day. Seriously- we are too big of a company for you to be OCD about everything, all you're doing is creating another reason for people who are good hard workers to leave!

Too bad this company didn't allow employees to review their managers- that alone tends to keep them more aware of what they SHOULD be doing!

Good company atmosphere and a good system for employees.

Former Employee - Compliance  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Compliance in Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Real Time Resolutions as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Company offers a good training program. Owner of the company is always around if you need to speak with him. Good company culture with a good mix in age of employees.

Cons

If you don't live close the commute can be pretty brutal. Also for the internship position the work may become monotonous, but the good pay helps you forget about that.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Employees have no value

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions

Pros

The dress code is a plus. On Fridays you can wear hats and more casual clothing. The location is easily accessible. There are some good people here.

Cons

Management doesn't listen to employees. If you have an opinion they will threaten your job or bonus and tell you not to push back. Promotions are based on who you know and not accomplishments. There are Team Leads that are blatantly rude and disrespectful. The are AVP's that steal money from contest pools. The morale has been low for sometime.

I spoke up in the past and my job has been threatened. Why should I say something now? It is not like it will be taken to heart.

Jun 23, 2014SVP - Human Resources

Dear "Anonymous Employee,"

Good Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time

Pros

Great people
    Flexible hours
    Diverse environment
    Opportunity for growth
    Paid medical benefits
    Team activities
    Relaxed dress code

Cons

Parking lot is sometimes full
    Office temperature drastically fluctuates
    Overall no real cons for high concern

Consider awarding extra PTO hours for every few years of employment.

Sr. Analyst

Current Employee - Senior Analyst  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedule, business casual dress, hard to get fired, good for internships and an in between job. DO NOT WORK HERE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR. ITS A TRAP.

Cons

Favoritism, promotions are not merit based, way underpaid, overworked, lower level employees are disposable, no management training, poor employee incentives, sexist environment, concerns are rarely addressed, high turnover rate, mind numbing and repetitive work, seen managers make other employees cry in front of the whole department, they want people with Bachelors when the job only requires a HS diploma or GED.

Train your lower level managers. Don't promote based on recommendations, but on proven track record. Have employees review their managers.

Apr 03, 2014SVP - Human Resources

Dear “Sr. Analyst,”

We would like you to know that we are concerned about the cons that you have expressed in your review of RTR. We take these types of comments very seriously and we encourage
    ... More

Great and non-stressful work environment

Current Employee - Recovery Analyst  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Recovery Analyst in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

Managers are pretty easy going
    Relaxed environment
    Amount of vacation time

Cons

Pay
    No real opportunity for upward movement within the company

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Business Development Intern  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Business Development Intern in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Flexible, Good Pay, Friendly Co-Workers, Great Management

I am currently an Intern at Real Time Resolutions and I love it! I have had such a great experience with all of my co-workers and management. As a paid intern, I have very flexible hours that fit my school and home life. I, honestly, have no negative comments to make about Real Time. It is the best job I have had thus far, and I will be sad to go once I get my degree.

Cons

Such a wonderful company, there are no cons!

Keep up the GREAT work!

A Wonderful Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are a lot of bad reviews on here, so I decided to come on and talk about my positive experience. I feel like a lot of times people just come online to complain, so I'm hoping this page will eventually become more balanced out. This is certainly not a 2 star company!

RTR has allowed me to grow professionally and has taught me a lot over the 3 years I have worked here. I started out as a Recovery Analyst and have been promoted several times since then. I have always taken this job very seriously and professionally, and I think that has really paid off.

I also really enjoy the open seating (no cubicle) environment we have at RTR. All management, including our CEO, sit on the operations floor with the rest of the staff. The accessibility of management, and also being able to listen to my peers on the phones next to me, really helped me grow at RTR.

The building that RTR is located in is also really great. We have a fabulous view of downtown that I love looking at every day. They also pay my health insurance in full which is wonderful!

Cons

RTR is growing so fast that we are losing a bit of our small company charm. However, this is somewhat of a pro as well, as our growth is an indicator of the strength of our company. I know RTR will be around for years to come!

Horrible

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions as a contractor

Pros

Pay is alright. The tasks were bearable and common sense. I enjoyed hour lunches. That was about all that I enjoyed with this company.

Cons

You work too hard to get disrespected by management. Everything was unprofessional. The training was horrible and there were an extensive amount of rules. You couldn't use normal dialogue. The break rooms were very small. They frequently lost accounts. I hated this place.

Jan 24, 2014SVP - Human Resources

Dear “Anonymous Employee,”

We would like you to know that we are concerned about the cons that you have expressed in your review of RTR. We take these concerns very seriously and we encourage you
    ... More

Worked for Real Time Resolutions? Contribute to the Community!