Reliance Communications

Reliance Communications Reviews

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Reliance Communications Chairman Anil Dhirubhai Ambani

Anil Dhirubhai Ambani

Pros
  • i like this job working environment is good(in 11 reviews)

• Lot of opportunity to learn on your own as you will be doing the work of two people sometimes(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • No growth prospects or work life balance(in 6 reviews)

• No library, No training program (if external training then BOND for years) - No career growth(in 8 reviews)

NOC Engineer

NOC Engineer (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsLots for learning opportunities and a great team

ConsPay scale should be refreshed

It has been a rewarding experience as it helped me get an insight into the Telecom domain

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsRCOM is a good organization to work for as it gives one an opportunity to acquire knowledge of the vast product and technology offerings.

ConsNot very employee friendly. Worl-life balance is a mess post making all Saturdays a full working day. Need to be close to key people for promotions and increment

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be more employee friendly - do not give only lip service.
    Restore 1st and 3rd Saturday as holiday

Working may be good.... but saw lot of unethiccal practices in candidate selection

Vcvc (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGodd infrastructure. Not sure as i was not selected,

ConsThe HR i saw here are worst of the HR i saw in my entire life. I was gone for interview and while inerview was being done suddenly a HR lady came near interviewer and handed over him the profile of candidate who was her relative and asked interviewer to mark interview clearance.

This is very unjustice for hardworking candidate sitting outside preparing interviews , skipping meals for interview preparation . These selfish people are criminals of candidates and should be traced and taken to justice. I am not saying all HR people are bad. But there should be procedure to trace such people and fire on the spot.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Working Enviorment

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) Vadodara (India)

ProsAs usual, internal Competition is Present between Employees,But the Seniors Support is very Good ,Hence the Conbflict does not arise.Also the Employees once out of office they all are friends.

ConsAs usual, internal Competition is Present between Employees

Advice to Senior ManagementRemain as Supportive as you are at present,Don't change And always give ears to Junior Employees

Really great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosonly pros. atmosphere is great and people are friendly. it was a great learning experience to be at this place.

Consthere are no cons at all in this place. you have to be positive while working. nothing else matters really.

Advice to Senior Managementno advice. its almost up to the mark

Good

ProsCorporate Culture, training, employee friendly

Conswork pressure, distributor issues, channel payouts, infrastructure, network issues

Advice to Senior ManagementNew space for office,

Strong organisation

Assistant Vice President, Business Head/Circle Head (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsVery well reputed, structured, popular brand value. Can learn in the very aggressive environment and the sheer vibrance of the brand take you places. Must work here....

ConsVery dominant Central leadership even though they have a circle leadership which sometimes puts down enthusiasm... over aggressive at times

I have learned lot of things and it was a wonder experience that i had with Reliance communications.

Commercial Executive (Former Employee) Erode (India)

ProsUtmost technologies have been used so chances to learn lot. Valuable training to the employees periodically. Employe welfare is remarkable.

ConsAs far as my experience with this company i haven`t found any concern area to discuss. Over time jobs can be paid off.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for giving me an opportunity to work with you.

Good..Satisfied in every respect except the salary..!

Customer Service Assurance Manager (Current Employee) Chandigarh (India)

ProsAtmosphere, Learning..a market leader in the Teleco & complete Data Centers.

ConsFew lengthy processes & Salary issue is need to be taken up.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmploye Friendly

It was good experince

Talent Management Lead (Former Employee) Cochin (India)

ProsThe experience is good. A good learning place as far as the organisation is concerned

Consdecision making is poor

Worked for Reliance Communications? Contribute to the Community!