Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Schneider Electric President and CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire

Jean-Pascal Tricoire

Pros
  • Schneider Electric offer a good work life balance environmental situation (in 107 reviews)

• Good benefits, Nice people; Much potential to expand and grow; Good employee perks (in 29 reviews)

Cons
  • We are told to have work life balance but cannot leave earlier than boss (in 21 reviews)

• Making it hard for career growth and advancement even if you were trained for next position (in 17 reviews)

More Highlights

Engaging, challenging and inspiring

Strategy Manager (Current Employee) London, England

ProsThe people are truly wonderful, the opportunities exist but you need to push to make them happen.

Consa limited view of the total capabilities of the organisation is held by many.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe answer is not always a number!

meet with customers

Sales Executive (Current Employee)

Prosget to do what you want

Constoo much red tape and porcesses to follow

Relaxed working culture, and no defined requirements to work on

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Maidenhead, England

ProsRelaxed work atmosphere
    No work pressure
    9-5 job

Consno defined requirement, in fact unclear requirements
    No technical challenges, laid back work culture.
    Not much scope of progress
    More autocratic culture

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good experience for freshers as it will help you groom your personality. Ample amount of opportunities. good Luck to all

Functional Analyst (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsYou will get to work in area outside your work profile . It will instill a sense of ownership and responsibility. Its a brilliant company to work for when just starting your career

ConsThere are no such challenges

excellent working environment, friendly co operative colleagues

GET (Current Employee) Tungi (Bangladesh)

Prosyou can choose your own career path, good salary, good training opportunities, nice office culture

Consso far HR/ management seemed to be slow, many terms and conditions, not highly paid

I worked my way up from a contract employee to a salaied employee.

Fabrication and Assembly Technician (Former Employee) Seneca, SC (US)

ProsThere are many opportunuties for advancing.

ConsThe only complaint I have is that I was laid off when my product line was relocated to Mexico.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to input from floor-level employees. They have a wealth of knowledge and something to offer.

worthwhile

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStrong company culture for change, many talented people, strong professionals. People focus on developing relationships, which makes it a very pleasant work environment.

ConsToo many divisions/initiatives tackled at same time, synergy is hard to achieve at times. (individual agendas).

Advice to Senior ManagementTalent retention

Geat products, great people to work with !

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Grenoble (France)

ProsReasonable compensation and great people to work with, great freedom in defining your work schedule and strategy within the position.

ConsLack of cross functionnal communication due to a new matricized organization. French work laws keeps the french entity from getting rid of non motivated employees..

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease the engagement and communication with employees, especially concerning the business strategy and objectives which may appear flodded at times

MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR ENERGY

ProsUnlimited Career Growth and Opportunities. Good Work-Life Balance. Great place to work. Great company to start with. Lots of benefits. Overseas training opportunities and many more.

ConsCadetship training is at developmental and experimental stage.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake Specific Development Plan for Fresh Grads and Cadets.

Good place

Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

ProsGreat people, global outreach, interesting opportunities to develop, great work-life balance

Conslower salaries, slow career progression

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!