Statetrust Capital

Statetrust Capital Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

David Vurgait

Professional &Hardest working staff and management I have been exposed to in my 25 yrs. in the Financial Industry.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Miami, FL (US)

ProsGreat working environment, you are given the opportunity to grow and learn in order to advance in your professional career.

ConsEveryone works very hard and is very dedicated therefore the environment pressures you to do well and give more of yourself than in other jobs where everyone does not care.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! The opportunity you give people and the professionalism you show is unique. I hope to return to your environment when I am back in Miami. Thank you for keeping the doors open for me.

CEO and rest of directors have no clue on management and human resources.

(Former Employee) Miami, FL (US)

ProsGood and fair compensation. Payment of salaries and contractors are of utmost importance for CEO and he makes sure that this guideline in followed to the T.

ConsThere is no professional sense of management. CEO is on top of every move, from top to bottom of company, does not delegate, shows total contempt and disdain for the work of employees. He believes he has the knowledge in every field and discipline, and does not accept others' work, criteria or recommendations if different to his views. Yells, insults and uses disrespectful words to humiliate employees. Emotionally draining for male and female employees alike and even for his own relatives and girlfriend who work for him. Not worth the money.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring in qualified management and set clear boundaries within the company and its departments. Create a serious and independent human resources department that not only works for the company's interests but also makes sure that employees' efforts are addressed and respected.

Not a very formal/professional employer

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Miami, FL (US)

ProsThe pay was about what you would expect for your position. The regular (non-management) employees are decent people and tend to get along well.

ConsOverall, I can't recommend StateTrust as an employer to anyone unless you really need work and have exhausted other possibilities. There really is no potential for advancement and the rules are arbitrary. A very stressful and uncomfortable environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt really doesn't matter what advice they read, the owner/CEO will do whatever he feels like at the moment, regardless of merit or logic.

Worked for Statetrust Capital? Contribute to the Community!