Stefanini TechTeam

Updated Feb 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Antonio Moreira

Great Management, low salary, and no opportunities.

Deskside Technician (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at Stefanini TechTeam full-time for more than a year

ProsExcellent communication skills by Management. There are a few exceptional hard working team members.

ConsLow salary and no advancement opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice as the client controls the opportunities and we are contractors. Management does not have much control of the cons

Anonymous

I have been working at Stefanini TechTeam full-time

ProsVery flexible with hours. Medocrity is celebrated here.

ConsHR runs the show. Senior management won't stand up to them. This is the first time I have ever heard of a revenue driven business being run by HR. The CFO and CEO seems to have no say in anything at this company. They will never succeed in the US with this model. They do not reward for doing a good job, no bonuses, no club awards, nothing. There is absolutely no incentive to succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to re-organize corporate HR. More senior level VPs, CFO, and the CEO need to stick up for the people, not HR. In most all companies, HR supports the business, this company the business supports HR. The company will never grow in the US with this model.

Pretty good

Deskside Technician (Current Employee)
Horicon, WI (US)

I have been working at Stefanini TechTeam full-time for more than a year

Pros-lots of vacation
-flexible schedules and they work with you

Cons-pay isnt the greatest
-dental isnt that great

Advice to Senior ManagementPay people better!

Service Technician

Service Desk Technician (Former Employee)
Southfield, MI (US)

I worked at Stefanini TechTeam part-time for less than a year

ProsFlexible schedule, free coffee, and no direct supervision

ConsLow pay with no advancement

Horrible company to work for.

Deployment Tech (Current Employee)
Davenport, IA (US)

I have been working at Stefanini TechTeam full-time for more than a year

ProsFlexible with your hours so they are good if you are currently going to school or have another job.

ConsTheir management is horrible. They play favorites, advance people who have no business being advanced. All while snot advancing people with more experience and have better skills. The pay is dismal and they wonder why their turnover is so high. They need to ditch the good ole' boy system and and hire and promote people based on merits instead of buddy-buddy backslapping and glad handing. Maybe this is the reason that there is rumors that they are losing parts of a large contract to better companies who actually like their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop letting Team Leaders do the hiring and promotions of people this should be done by Project Managers and above because all your TL's are doing is hiring their friends and promoting only people they like and no the people you should be hiring and promoting. Also pay much more than crap pay you are paying people now. It is know wonder that the company as a whole is looked down upon.

IT TECH

IT Technician (Former Employee)

I worked at Stefanini TechTeam full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThey would work with you on your availability.

ConsLittle Chance in advancement in the company

Totally disorganized management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Stefanini TechTeam

ProsCo-workers were awesome and provided a lot of help.

ConsManagement would not return emails, changed my schedule 4 times in 5 weeks, upper level management politics caused a good manager to be demoted and replaced with someone totally incompetent. Training was almost non-existent.

Owner is clueless as is management about key metrics & financials.

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Stefanini TechTeam full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCo-workers are helpful and supportive - we were all in the same boat so camaraderie is good.

ConsToo many reports sprung on you at the last minute, not enough time to sell. Owner is scattered in his thinking and lacks focus.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease get HR and Management professional training on how to manage and respect employees. Make it a happy place to work without all the favoritism and drama.

1st day cant wait to start, 2nd day cant wait to leave

GSS Helpdesk (Current Employee)
Southfield, MI (US)

I have been working at Stefanini TechTeam full-time for less than a year

Prosmeh
Business outlook is only good because they keep screwing over employees

ConsThings you should know..
-GSS is the redheaded stepchild
-if you can finish this statement, you've already spent too much time there.."if its not in the ticket, it ___ ____."

-keep private information private, dont tell just anyone anything..remember, if they sit there talking about someone else like its their job, they will do you like that too given the chance..this is a place where you complain about others not doing their job to pass the time of not being able to do yours because not enough calls are coming in at the moment.

-right now, with night shift, they are trying to enforce a ban on all sites not furthering your education or work related, keeping phones in desk, and no food at desk..so that means at night when maybe a call comes in every two hours, what are you to do.. cant fall asleep(obviously).. the only perk we had before was facebook or something like youtube to pass the time..its not like bandwidth is in high demand at that time of night in an empty office building..

-log everything..backup your emails to your private gmail or google docs account, go into outlook log conversations in communicator with lync, log times things happen that are out of the ordinary
it will always come in handy when being persecuted

-No holiday pay, we received an email 'the company is growing and needs to adopt current business pract...blah blah blah' basically..'we as a company are being threatened by someone offended that they dont get their holiday off so we're making 12 floating holidays and that way when your desk closes you get less hours, we still make money, AND don't get sued.'
Tell me Stefanini, what happens when the car manufacturer closes for christmas and you don't schedule people that time? Does their car insurance go down because they aren't going to work so they are less of a liability? No. Does their rent, electric bill, and food bill, go down because they arent working and are at home with their kids, Not making money? No. So since the Actual car manufacturer company gets that week off as a holiday, what does that support desk get? The shaft as deep as it will go because now we have floating holidays and not enough PTO to go around for everyone during that time, so they end up behind bill wise.

-last tip, get a job elsewhere, I just recently finished up school, current rate for someone A+ certified and with experience is about 12-15 an hr. The only reason to come here is for you to get some individual software and ticketing system experience..Oh and of course them to steal years off time that you could be in an actual career with people that actually know what they are doing..example, my 1st day actually working after training finished, a coworker asked me how to handle a specific production critical ticket..the same guy here for 15 years..not that he is incompetant, but that the company changes processes near every week or day.

A coworker I think put it best, Working here is almost like a black mark on your resume, don't work here, if you do choose to risk it, don't make it for long, immediately look for a new job while training.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet people grow with the company

OK Type

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Stefanini TechTeam

ProsOK Type company to work with

Conslenght of contract is not good

Worked for Stefanini TechTeam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stefanini TechTeam reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for Stefanini TechTeam CEO Antonio Moreira. All 39 reviews are posted anonymously by Stefanini TechTeam employees.