Tad PGS

Tad PGS Reviews

Updated Jan 31, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

As a subcontractor to TASC you were a last resort to hire and first to lay off.

Functional Area Analyst-Senior (Former Employee) Fort Huachuca, AZ (US)

ProsTAD PGS offered basic payroll support and maintained security clearances.

ConsDidn't get involved with the prime contractor or evaluated your work to justify a raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more involved with the prime.

Your normal run of the mill Gov. contracting company.

ProsThe overall work environment is pleasant (of course this can vary depending on where your contract is at). The staffing agency/local contacts for the company are always responsive to the client and continually building a strong relationship with the client to develop future opportunities. Additionally, they offer an eLearning suite to help in the development of skills for career growth.

ConsThe primary cons are Major Healthcare and Stability. In regards to the stability, this can vary based on the contract, some short, some long. Very few direct hire opportunities, but as the company grows its client base, this should get better over time. In regards to major healthcare, the company does not offer one. I see this as a major flaw as more and more people are looking for the stability if they are already working a contract gig. Although, not the company's fault (this is a subsidiary to Adecco) its something they should really re-consider, especially if you hire people who have families.

Good to get your feet wet in the IT world.

Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) Nashville, TN (US)

ProsWilling to help you learn the applications and systems.

ConsContract work isn't necessarily the

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Professional staff, well organized

Engineer (Current Employee) Florida, NY (US)

ProsThey seem to understand their clients needs and goals. Support staff is informed and trained to support their clients.

ConsThey seem to be becoming somewhat complacent after having worked with them for a period of years. They seem to need to regroup, and realign their goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementReassess mission statement, mentor staff on client requirements, and reinforce professionalism and that staff should not take requests personally. They also need to respond to contractors needs promptly.

My experience has been one of the best employment opportunities ever.

Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

ProsConsideration of management. Being treated like a person and not just a number. The fact that you can ask questions and actually receive answers. The proximity of a management to the place I work.

ConsAs with any job in this economy the medical benefits could be more generous/ however that is not anything that would cause me to look for any other employer. The trade off more than likely could not replace the feeling of belonging with a great company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not stop the way you are currently handling management affairs...please!

Worked for Tad PGS? Contribute to the Community!