Team Health

3.2

Team Health President, CEO, and Director Greg Roth
Greg Roth

Computer Operator

Former Employee - Computer Operator  in  Plantation, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Computer Operator in Plantation, FL (US)

Pros

Good people at HRRG nice environment.

Cons

Far from my house I leave in North Miami.

n/a

Site Coordinator

Current Employee - Site Coordinator  in  Cincinnati, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Site Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Pros

Work my own hours, flexible schedule, great management team.

Cons

At first, seen as an outsider by hospital staff since I am contracted outside staff.

Would love to have educational financial support from employer.

Large multi-state employer of ED medical staff, Anesthesia, Radiology and Hospitalists.

Current Employee - Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant  in  Tacoma, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant in Tacoma, WA (US)

Pros

Being a large publicly-traded company the resources are extensive. The company is very interested in supporting ongoing education and risk management. Good support both at the local contractor level and at the corporate level.

Cons

Sometimes long shifts with an almost overwhelming amount of work. Expectations for continuing work often beyond scheduled time (though overtime is compensated).

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work!

Pros

Good focus on customer service and client retention. Quality training provided

Cons

none that I can think of.

Treats ER scribes the best out of all scribe companies

Former Employee - ER SCRIBE  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Former Employee - ER SCRIBE in Houston, TX (US)

Pros

Treated the scribes really well. I was a college student and worked as lead. They paid 15.50/hour, I had great health and dental insurance as well as a 401K! The doctors I worked for were all super nice and don't treat you like slaves like a lot of other scribe companies who only pay $10/hour. I'm a med student now. :)

Cons

sometimes we're overworked cause we're understaffed

I hope they hire more scribes but also hire good ones.

Unrealistic standards, incompetent management, poor training, favoritism and low pay for the stress levels.

Former Employee - Payment Poster  in  Louisville, TN (US)
    Former Employee - Payment Poster in Louisville, TN (US)

Pros

Eating lunch, taking breaks so you can set up interviews with other companies, clocking out for the day is always the best part about this company.

Cons

Inadequate training, mgmt. always changing work methods because they don't have a clue what they're doing, BIG lack of communication between mgmt. / seniors/ employees that causes mass confusion and much unnecessary stress. Unrealistic quotas that are obtained by very few people, brow beating, discrimination, favoritism for people related to mgmt. The company is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Steer clear if you value your health and well-being.

Stop the favoritism, hiring seniors and management that are unqualified and inept, and the horrible unrealistic quotas for crappy pay.

Not good

Pros

A paycheck.. nothing else is good

Cons

Bad management. Very disorganized and catty

The people are nice but the knowledge you need to know is not worth the pay.

Former Employee - National Patient Service Center Call Center Representative  in  Knoxville, TN (US)
    Former Employee - National Patient Service Center Call Center Representative in Knoxville, TN (US)

Pros

The supervisors and seniors were nice and trained well.

Cons

only offered as 20 hr per week with only 4hr per day shifts that changed from week to week so you would never know your schedule for next week which made it impossible to try to get another job with this one.

Offer full time immediately to people who want it and not just 20 hrs per week until 6 months of working there.

Great organization but really getting big which can be problematic

Pros

If you are in Emergency Medicine, they are one of the best for work-life balance in practice and offering a reasonable wage for your work.

Cons

Growth sometimes equals forgetting those that have been with you a long time and putting effort in the new guys and gals on the block.

Do not forget where you came from. Be a truly physician-led company that utilizes the assistance of great business people to grow. Remember your long serving folks and really think hard about retention.

Great Company, Horrible Department

Current Employee - Site Coordinator  in  Knoxville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Site Coordinator in Knoxville, TN (US)

Pros

TeamHealth was a great company to work for! Great bonus', great company events, & great benefits. Very Flexible with hours. Lots of opportunity to grow with company!

Cons

I worked there three years. Raises were very small until I got promoted. Regular site coordinators got $10 per hours, Supervisors started at $16.83. I got fired for making a "racial" comment. It was about a white boy & I am white. I called myself pasty. Very stupid!! Management plays the "favorite" game way to much. A lot of lazy people who only put forth minimal effort.

Worked for Team Health? Contribute to the Community!