Team Health

Add Photos

Team Health President, CEO, and Director Greg Roth

Greg Roth

Great place to work!

ProsGood focus on customer service and client retention. Quality training provided

Consnone that I can think of.

Treats ER scribes the best out of all scribe companies

ER SCRIBE (Former Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsTreated the scribes really well. I was a college student and worked as lead. They paid 15.50/hour, I had great health and dental insurance as well as a 401K! The doctors I worked for were all super nice and don't treat you like slaves like a lot of other scribe companies who only pay $10/hour. I'm a med student now. :)

Conssometimes we're overworked cause we're understaffed

Advice to Senior ManagementI hope they hire more scribes but also hire good ones.

The people are nice but the knowledge you need to know is not worth the pay.

National Patient Service Center Call Center Representative (Former Employee) Knoxville, TN (US)

ProsThe supervisors and seniors were nice and trained well.

Consonly offered as 20 hr per week with only 4hr per day shifts that changed from week to week so you would never know your schedule for next week which made it impossible to try to get another job with this one.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer full time immediately to people who want it and not just 20 hrs per week until 6 months of working there.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company, Horrible Department

Site Coordinator (Current Employee) Knoxville, TN (US)

ProsTeamHealth was a great company to work for! Great bonus', great company events, & great benefits. Very Flexible with hours. Lots of opportunity to grow with company!

ConsI worked there three years. Raises were very small until I got promoted. Regular site coordinators got $10 per hours, Supervisors started at $16.83. I got fired for making a "racial" comment. It was about a white boy & I am white. I called myself pasty. Very stupid!! Management plays the "favorite" game way to much. A lot of lazy people who only put forth minimal effort.

Great organization but really getting big which can be problematic

ProsIf you are in Emergency Medicine, they are one of the best for work-life balance in practice and offering a reasonable wage for your work.

ConsGrowth sometimes equals forgetting those that have been with you a long time and putting effort in the new guys and gals on the block.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not forget where you came from. Be a truly physician-led company that utilizes the assistance of great business people to grow. Remember your long serving folks and really think hard about retention.

professional atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sunrise, FL (US)

Prosgreat benefits, training is 90 days

ConsThey want you to code 30 charts per hour at a 95% quality which is very hard to achieve. They also watch every move you make. Basically micro managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementSmile and talk to your employees. Most of the time, supervisors just pass you by and not even look at you.

Stable job, stressful job

ED Cofer (Former Employee) Plantation, FL (US)

ProsThere is job for every oone. Good computer plattform. Nice clients.

Cons28 chars per hour minimum.

Worst Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you want to be mistreated and work in an unprofessional environment. Management likes to use bullying techniques.

ConsNew hires are not screened properly endangering patients. Ignoring hospital staff and surgeons referrals of other physicians that they know have safe practices and like working with. Unprofessional and poor management skills. If TeamHealth continues to allow their hospital management to act brutish and ignorant, the quality of care for the patients will decline rapidly.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire new hospital management that actually do their job correctly. Arrogance has no place in a hospital setting. Safety of patients should be the priority not one physicians ego.

Okay

Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant (Current Employee) Rocky Mount, NC (US)

ProsGood benefits. Decent base compensation

ConsMicromanaging can become cumbersome. Need night shift differential (like all surround ED's provide their PA's)

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow your hospitals to make decisions for themselves and depend less on your approval for needed changes

No Morals or Values

Facility Medical Director (Former Employee)

ProsGreat staff of Physicians that work hard.

ConsCreates the environment for physicians to have extra marital affairs with other staff. This creates overall problems with operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage the respect of men and women that support your physicians.

Worked for Team Health? Contribute to the Community!