University Surgical Associates

Not yet rated.

University Surgical Associates Administrator Craig D. Sarine

Craig D. Sarine

awesome externship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosa variety of specialties in one office and friendly staff

Constraveling to satelite offices few times a week

Understanding and demanding

Medical Secretary (Current Employee) Providence, RI (US)

ProsMy step-mother passed away about a month after I started. I had to leave town (out of state) for almost a week to be with my family. When I told the company the day before leaving, they were very understanding. They did what they had to do so I could be with my family. While I was out of town, I received a condolence bouquet from the company. It was very nice to come home to.

ConsIt is a very stressful job. It is extremely demanding. You are expected to keep track of a lot including: patients, the doctor, surgery, insurance dealings, billing. There is a lot to take care of and keep track of, but if you can keep your head straight, you can make it.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to have a few more people hired to help the office staff in the company. It would also be nice to have someone check in with you to see how you are making out and support you a little bit more.

Worked for University Surgical Associates? Contribute to the Community!