WGES

Be The First To
Add Photos

Harry A Warren Jr

Still working, going nowhere

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Herndon, VA (US)

ProsGreat benefits package and will work with sick/vacation and schedules. Old climate was great, great atmosphere, happy place to work.

ConsGrowing pains for 3 years is too long. Best employees leaving. C-level plays management games. Highered new upper level that has ruined moral, stunted customer growth and is basically pushing out people they don't like. Overspends budgets on wrong companies...and moves budgets around to spend on friends.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf your profits are down and your customer base drops, take a good look at your time line. You'll see the most obvious of reasons why. You can't have someone who knows nothing, running the company into the ground...and continue to allow it. It makes for a bad climate both in morale but in the marketplace.

Growing comptant

ProsPro family benefits and vacation are very good.

ConsGrowing pain currently. Commute, suburban

Great Place to work

Proswork and family balance
    small office setting, big company size
    ability to think outside the box
    friendly atmosphere
    smart individuals that take pride in their work

ConsNot much room for advancement
    micromanagement happens alot
    the mentaility of we have always done it this way needs to be changed

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great, simple, easygoing place to work if you're not looking for too much excitement.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery relaxed atmosphere and easygoing work environment. Everyone I worked with was incredibly nice and friendly. If I had a question about something, they all were very approachable and did their best to help. The work environment is pretty stress-free and as long as you work at a decent pace, you'll be fine.

ConsSome of the work is just boring. After all, you're working at a gas company. A lot of times there is just a lack of communication and understanding between employees and senior management.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe able to implement change quicker throughout the organization, and listen to the feedback of your employees. Improve the IT department.

Worked for WGES? Contribute to the Community!