WRC

WRC Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

enjoyable

Office Manager (Former Employee)
Jacksonville, FL (US)

I worked at WRC full-time for more than a year

Proscompany supplies safe working conditions

Conshighly pressured by some supervisors

Advice to Senior Managementnone

A terrible work expereince

Meteorologist (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at WRC

ProsIt was rewarding to work with the community. Many people have lots of questions about weather, to show them more and answer questions gave me great satisfaction.

ConsThe management structure was terrible. Professionalism is rarely ever found and speaking poorly of others (in the organization or not) occures too frequently by upper management. The hours were long and rarely would there be more than one day off in a row.

It's a unique organization, however poorly functioning management hold this non-profit from success.

Meteorologist (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at WRC

ProsIt's a wonderful idea with great potential. The work has its moments where it's very rewarding and the job description is unique to the environment.

ConsManagement is a limiting factor. Changes, new approaches or criticism from the public often brings a very poor response. When issues arise, there is very little to no resolution or direction provided from management. The staff is expected to me a "jack of all trades, master of none" and they often waste time and money that could be better spent.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire outside professionals to help run the daily ins and outs of the organization. Eliminate time wasted doing projects that benefit the organization little. Be open to changes and listen to the community and what they have to say.

Worked for WRC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WRC reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by WRC employees.