West IP Communications

Be The First To
Add Photos

Todd B. Strubbe

Good overall

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX (US)

ProsGood hours, friendly staff, clean work space

ConsLow pay, short breaks, too long to wait for insurance

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease pay and incentives

Horribly managed company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWest IP Communications is part of West Corporation. Their sister company is Intercall which has a very well established national sales force and relationships at the majority of fortune 2000 companies.

ConsThe management team is horrible. West bought Smoothstone out of Louisville, KY and this group took over much of the leadership roles at West IP. The Smoothstone management team is horrible. They are small time management team that got promoted to the big leagues. Turnover is extremely high due to their incompetence.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should slowly replace the former Smoothstone management team with more capable management from outside the company.

Innovative technology company focused on market growth

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsFast moving and exciting environment

ConsSpeed of growth could exposes shortcomings in maturity

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Miffed

Troubleshooting Specialist (Former Employee) Louisville, KY (US)

ProsGreat work atmosphere and mostly friendly co-workers. Cool office location in downtown Louisville. Quickly growing company that is privately held and was just bought out by a much larger communications firm that is getting large enough to potentially go public soon.

ConsWorkers in other departments were very rude and hard to work with. There was very very little training on the job. Management was flakey. I was given excellent reviews and then was fired out of the blue one day; they even tried to appeal my unemployment. I can't recommend. Overtime was forced. This could have been discrimination.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease find a manager that has better communication skills, doesn't lie to employees, and gives honest advice.

Worked for West IP Communications? Contribute to the Community!