Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

110 of 6,620 Companies
Sort by

The Home Depot

www.homedepot.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NYSE: HD

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company…Full Overview

A The Home Depot employee said:

“Good company to work with if you can get under the right leadership.”
“Great benefits and great potential to advance in the company.” –
5,181 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

The Home Depot Chairman and CEO Frank Blake

Frank Blake
83% Approve

AT&T

www.att.com HQ: Dallas, TX NYSE: T

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain…Full Overview

An AT&T employee said:

“AT&T is a great company to work for.”
“Good pay, good work/life balance in general, there are tons of training opportunities, stable company, you can move around within the company to try out other positions or move up but this requires…” –
5,877 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson
67% Approve

Georgia Tech

www.gatech.edu HQ: Atlanta, GA

A Georgia Tech Building Manager said:

“Student Center Employee”
“Working on a college campus is a great experience, you get to meet and interact with so many different and diverse people.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Georgia Tech President Bud Peterson

Bud Peterson
88% Approve

Coca-Cola Company

www.coca-colacompany.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NYSE: KO

A Coca-Cola Company Chemist said:

“Yes and No!”
“Great place to work in a permanent position. If you get a job, consider you have it for life - exclusions will be a hard hit in the financial front. Being one of the fortune "100" companies, brighter…” –
1,348 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Coca-Cola Company Chairman & CEO Muhtar Kent

Muhtar Kent
67% Approve

IBM

www.ibm.com HQ: Armonk, NY NYSE: IBM

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can…Full Overview

An IBM Anonymous said:

“Consulting Division is a daily struggle against pure chaos and downright insanity…”
“There are many great people at IBM. The biggest perk is work from home. If it weren't for that I think people would have bolted for the door long ago. Little or no weekend work to start. They…” –
11,881 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

IBM CEO Virginia Rometty

Virginia Rometty
50% Approve

Delta Air Lines

www.delta.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NYSE: DAL

A Delta Air Lines Flight Attendant said:

“flight attendant”
“flexibility, travel benefits, good insurance and 401K benefits. opportunity to fly international if desired. Professional working environment. Easy jump seat policy to travel when commuting.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Delta Air Lines CEO and Director Richard H. Anderson

Richard H. Anderson
92% Approve

Turner Broadcasting

www.turner.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

A Turner Broadcasting Executive Assistant said:

“Not Much Real Diversity”
“Having worked at Turner for 6 years, the environment was casual and laid back. In my department, there were opportunities to do the work, however, my manager did not acknowledge my contributions…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

John Martin
57% Approve

SunTrust

www.suntrust.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NYSE: STI

A SunTrust Financial Services Representative II said:

“Great company when you work with the right people!!!”
“The training is great, the company itself has a good environment where they really care about customers and employees.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Overall CEO Rating

SunTrust President and CEO William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr.

William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr.
58% Approve

Emory University

www.emory.edu HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Emory University Senior Library Assistant said:

“My experience was great...I was an Emory University employee, but a contractor at the CDC which was an amazing experience and an awesome opportunity to learn a variety of new things.”
“The CDC is a place where you can learn a plethera of information due to the vast journals, articles, doctors and scientists, you have an opportunity to connct with daily. These people are serious…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Emory University President Jim Wagner

Jim Wagner
78% Approve

NCR

www.ncr.com HQ: Duluth, GA NYSE: NCR

A NCR Temp said:

“NCR full time out. Temps all in.”
“the pay is okay, and the hours are nice for people that have young children.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

NCR Chairman, President & CEO Bill Nuti