Consumer Products Manufacturing Reviews

Sort by

Wipro

www.wipro.com HQ: Bangalore, India NYSE: WIT

A Wipro employee said:

“There were high and lows but mosty lows and I am happy to jump this ship very soon”
“Good infrastructure, If you get onsite opportunity then the payment will be good” –
4,094 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Wipro CEO IT Business, Executive Director, and Director T. K. Kurien

T. K. Kurien
76% Approve

Halfords

www.halfordscompany.com HQ: Redditch, United Kingdom London: HFD

An Halfords Sales Assistant said:

“One of the best jobs I've ever had”
“In my experience we had a great team, all having different strengths to offer. I was a part time member of staff but fit in brilliantly with all the full timers, there was great communication between…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Halfords Group Chief Executive Matt Davies

Matt Davies
75% Approve

Unilever

www.unilever.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

About Unilever CREATING BETTER FUTURES MADE BY YOU About us We are the global company behind powerhouse brands such as Dove, Magnum and Surf. Our products are sold in more than 190 countries and…Full Overview

An Unilever Insight Manager said:

“Great support in return for hard work”
“Great social side to the business, good support for development and lots of opportunities. The UFLP is fantastic, a great entry to the world of FMCG and all the challenges that go with it, I'd…” –

Unilever CEO and Director Paul Polman

Paul Polman
91% Approve

RB

www.rb.com HQ: Slough, United Kingdom London: RB

RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here. Every day, across 60 countries, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes…Full Overview

A RB Quality Control Analyst said:

“Aggressively profit driven; cares far more about output than it does its employees”
“Pay is okay, and better if you're willing to work shifts. Work is interesting, and plenty of training is provided. Opportunities for advancement do exist.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

RB CEO Rakesh Kapoor

Rakesh Kapoor
82% Approve

Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH NYSE: PG

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ The Company has one of the strongest…Full Overview

A Procter & Gamble employee said:

“Lack of progression ops”
“Training second to none Company values strong and inspirational leadership Work life balance and sense of community, feels like a big family” –
1,908 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Procter & Gamble CEO A.G. Lafley

A.G. Lafley
92% Approve

British American Tobacco

www.bat.com HQ: London, United Kingdom NYSE: BTI

We are a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in around 180 markets. With more than 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult…Full Overview

A British American Tobacco employee said:

“Welcoming atmosphere, a great place to work even temping”
“The general aura of the employee base is relaxed and friendly, with flexible work hours and a supportive network of peers BAT is an enjoyable employer. Work is varied and the continuously…” –

British American Tobacco CEO and Director Nicandro Durante

Nicandro Durante
80% Approve

Zara

www.zara.com HQ: Arteixo, Spain

A Zara Cashier said:

“Horrible store management”
“Co-workers mostly good and dipending on the store, good commission. Also, easy to get hired.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Zara First Deputy Chairman and CEO Inditex Pablo Isla Álvarez de Tejera

Pablo Isla Álvarez de Tejera
54% Approve

Alliance Boots

www.allianceboots.com HQ: Zug, Switzerland

An Alliance Boots Sales Assistant said:

“A company of which I will always be fond.”
“Boots is a professional company with a fantastic work ethos, continuously striving to strengthen its bonds with its customers. Working as part of the team at Boots can be a very fulfilling role.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Stefano Pessina
58% Approve

Pets at Home

www.petsathome.co.uk HQ: Handforth, United Kingdom

A Pets at Home Dog Grooming Assistant Stylist said:

“The Groom room assistant stylist overall job review”
“The pros working as a dog groomer in the groom room are: -Doing a job what you love and making dogs feel and look great! -Theres always something else to learn and progess in with the training…” –

Matthew Davies
85% Approve

Centrica

www.centrica.co.uk HQ: Windsor, United Kingdom PINK: CPYYY

A Centrica Project Manager said:

“A friendly warm company to work for that experiences constant change”
“Good Salaries Great Environment Flexible Working ethos Opportunities to advance rank through natural progression” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Sam Laidlaw