elements

www.elementsforwomen.com

elements Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

very forward thinking and refreshing place to work

Sales and Business Development (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

Prosnew and expanding company, great environment, performance based with good incentives, great people

Consfast-paced, high expectations of team members

Best Job of My Life

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Miami, FL (US)

ProsI'm not usually a review writer, but I did want to share my experience at elements for women. I have been working at fitness clubs for almost 15 years, and never did I feel such a positive energy from both my co-workers and members alike. elements is a very special place and I will truly miss being a part of it

ConsI found it very fulfilling to work with the elements members, especially those women who were brand new to fitness. I really don't feel like there were any cons to the experience, except that I personally am not a morning person and sometimes would have to be at the club by 7am, which was tough for me.

Advice to Senior ManagementI was an assistant manager at the elements for women club, I enjoyed the creativity we were allowed with customizing classes and fitness programs, and especially the seasonal variety of offerings to keep things fresh. I am really glad that BalanceDiet weight loss programs will be added this year, they are going to be a nice addition.

Worked for elements? Contribute to the Community!