Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Austin, TX

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Austin based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 3,034 Companies
Sort by

Headspring

www.headspring.com HQ: Austin, TX

How are we different? In our experience, IT is a “black box” for executives that obscures the connection between technology investment and business results. This makes it difficult for them to make…Full Overview

An Headspring employee said:

“Refreshing & Fabulous!”
“The benefit package is great, truly great. I worked at larger technology company for 8 years and was pleasantly surprised to find the healthcare package BETTER and the cost lower!! REALLY. The…” –

Headspring Founder & CEO Dustin Wells

Dustin Wells

SpareFoot

www.sparefoot.com HQ: Austin, TX

A SpareFoot Lead Development Representative said:

“Great Company with great benefits.”
“Culture, Culture, Culture. The ability to move up in the company and advance yourself.” –

Chuck Gordon

FreightPros

www.freightpros.com HQ: Austin, TX

A FreightPros Truckload Representative said:

“Worked for FreightPros as an Intern then Full-time. Awesome company!”
“I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to experience, learn, and grow professionally. The company is based on core values that allow every employee to succeed in the workplace. All employee's…” –

FreightPros President Chris Clever

Chris Clever

Dropbox

www.dropbox.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

We're creating a home for life From your life’s work to your life’s memories, your most important stuff lives in Dropbox. We’ve set the standard for storing and sharing your digital belongings, but…Full Overview

A Dropbox User Operations said:

“My dream job”
“- I have a fierce respect and sense of adoration for the people I work with. My colleagues are helpful, they're ridiculously intelligent, and most importantly, they're down-to-earth, genuinely good…” –

Dropbox Founder & CEO Drew Houston

Drew Houston
99% Approve

CSID

www.csid.com HQ: Austin, TX

​​​​CSID is the leading provider of global, enterprise level identity protection and fraud detection solutions and technologies. Our advanced solutions enable the world’s leading businesses and…Full Overview

A CSID employee said:

“Fun & Competitive work environment”
“This is very much a work hard/play hard environment. Lots of team building activities and it is really easy to interact with people in other departments if you desire. There are a lot of very…” –

CSID CEO Scott Cruickshank

Scott Cruickshank

Oak Mortgage Group

www.oakmortgagegroup.com HQ: Waco, TX

An Oak Mortgage Group RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER said:

“Positive outlook for the future!!”
“There are several things about the Oak Mortgage Group that I find very positive. There is a breadth of experience among the Senior Executives (Origination, Processing/Underwriting, Builder…” –

Holden Thomas

Collaborative Solutions

www.collaborativesolutions.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Collaborative Solutions Engagement Manager said:

“A great company to work for”
“- Your voice matters; you have access to all senior leadership and who are friendly and have an open door policy - Continue to grow with Workday - Unlimited vacation (work schedule permitting)” –

Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross

Carroll Ross
99% Approve

Waterfall

www.waterfall.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Waterfall Product Management Intern said:

“Great start-up internship experience”
“Waterfall has a very relaxed environment with great people that are friendly and willing to help you. Even as Interns we got to work on projects that employees would work on and really got to make a…” –

Matt Sechrest

Cloud[8]Sixteen

www.cloud8sixteen.com HQ: Austin, TX

A Cloud[8]Sixteen Operations said:

“Amazing people and working environment... culture like none other.”
“There's something really special about the culture at Cloud 8 Sixteen. Everyone is passionate about the mission and the projects they are working on. They are some of the smartest and most dedicated…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Joe Devine
90% Approve

Venterra Realty

www.venterraliving.com HQ: Houston, TX

A Venterra Realty Leasing Consultant said:

“Breath of fresh air”
“This is a company that seems to truly care about employee well-being. They have many programs to encourage , being an "active employee". Their customer service focus is great! As a leasing consultant…” –

Venterra Realty Co-Founder, CEO & Director John Foresi