Top Companies in Cambridge, MA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Cambridge based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 493 Companies
Sort by

MedTouch

www.medtouch.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

At MedTouch, our mission is to discover potential and deliver results for every client, every colleague, every day. We’re constantly adapting and applying new skills and knowledge, and we’re seeking…Full Overview

A MedTouch employee said:

“MedTouch does it right.”
“MedTouch is a great place to work. The company has great values and is well managed. There is a much higher than average emphasis on employee growth and development, which sets the company apart…” –

Paul Griffiths
93% Approve

The Frankel Group

www.frankel-group.com HQ: New York, NY

A The Frankel Group Consultant said:

“A growing, entrepreneurial firm for people who love the life sciences and business”
“Some of the key reasons to choose Frankel Group include: Caliber of the people: Colleagues at the Frankel Group are some of the sharpest in the life sciences industry and have extremely deep…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

The Frankel Group Founder Barry R. Frankel

Barry R. Frankel

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Senior Business Analyst said:

“Impressive way to search for candidates and match their profiles with strong job positions”
“I was just starting to search for a new job when Insight Global contacted me. They found me, I did not look for them.. impressive way to search for candidates. They matched my job skills with an open…” –
1,599 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
94% Approve

NaviNet

www.navinet.net HQ: Boston, MA

NaviNet is proud to be featured on Becker's Hospital Review's 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare! The 2014 Great Places list is a compilation of healthcare organizations that provide excellent…Full Overview

A NaviNet Data Analyst said:

“Good place to work, but alot to work on”
“Lax dress code, beer fridays, good location, good people. Very independent in allowing you to work on your schedule. MBTA friendly.” –

Frank Ingari

InterSystems

www.intersystems.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

Make Breakthroughs in your Career Come and enlighten us. Bring your ideas and intelligence, and be ready to argue and debate. Let’s create breakthrough solutions at a scale that hasn’t been done…Full Overview

An InterSystems Senior Software Engineer said:

“Great bunch of co-workers”
“The people here are (for the most part) are a really great bunch. Many of us see each other outside of work and develop deep friendships. The work is quite interesting and the company does not…” –

Terry Ragon
99% Approve

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

A Google Staff Software Engineer said:

“A Unique Company”
“You get to work on problems that have incredible scale, reach, and impact. You make things used every day by billions of people; or create data-driven algorithms on a scale not done anywhere else…” –
2,477 Reviews

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page

Larry Page
96% Approve

MediaMath

www.mediamath.com HQ: New York, NY

MediaMath: Empowering the new breed of marketing professionals The Mad Men of the 1960s helped define the way business has been done in our industry for the last 50 years. With the advent of…Full Overview

A MediaMath Product Manager said:

“Challenging Job, Focused Environment, Smart and Fun Team”
“1. Healthy work/life balance. 2. Focused goals and commit to achieving them. 3. Great teams, we are really all in it together 4. Supportive leadership” –

MediaMath CEO Joe Zawadzki

Joe Zawadzki
96% Approve

CustomMade Ventures

www.custommade.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

A CustomMade Ventures said:

“Smart, ambitious people. Exciting atmosphere.”
“CustomMade has a really smart, talented and enthusiastic team. That alone is a rare find. The fact that it is startup that does something that has never been done before is not only exciting but…” –

Mike Salguero

Twitter

about.twitter.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NYSE: TWTR

Twitter helps you create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. Our company culture directly aligns with its purpose as a platform — a place for discovery, self-expression…Full Overview

A Twitter Senior Software Engineer said:

“Awesome place for engineers to learn and grow with an endless supply of perks and opportunities!”
“Interesting projects, really smart people, great perks, and highly visible company. It's fun to work at a company where most major feature releases are highlighted on TechCrunch and other tech blogs!” –

Twitter CEO Dick Costolo

Dick Costolo
92% Approve

Hubspot

www.hubspot.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 8,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers. A pioneer in inbound marketing, HubSpot aims to help its customers…Full Overview

An Hubspot Marketing said:

“Smart people, tons of learning opportunities, helpful managers, great place to grow a career.”
“HubSpot is very good at hiring, which means that everyone who works here is smart, talented, and driven (& on top of that, really fun/interesting people to spend time with). There are also a ton of…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Hubspot CEO & Founder Brian Halligan