Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Cambridge, MA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Cambridge based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 513 Companies
Sort by

Adroit Digital

www.adroitdigital.com HQ: New York, NY

An Adroit Digital employee said:

“Smart, driven people working together to accomplish great things”
“Adroit Digital is a stand out in my years of working in corporate America. I'll honestly say it's the second best job I've ever had and is a contender to be number one. What makes Adroit Digital…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jacob Ross

MedTouch

www.medtouch.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

At MedTouch, our mission is to discover potential and deliver results for every client, every colleague, every day. We’re constantly adapting and applying new skills and knowledge, and we’re seeking…Full Overview

A MedTouch employee said:

“MedTouch does it right.”
“MedTouch is a great place to work. The company has great values and is well managed. There is a much higher than average emphasis on employee growth and development, which sets the company apart…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Paul Griffiths
93% Approve

The Frankel Group

www.frankel-group.com HQ: New York, NY

A The Frankel Group Consultant said:

“A growing, entrepreneurial firm for people who love the life sciences and business”
“Some of the key reasons to choose Frankel Group include: Caliber of the people: Colleagues at the Frankel Group are some of the sharpest in the life sciences industry and have extremely deep…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

The Frankel Group Founder Barry R. Frankel

Barry R. Frankel

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Senior Business Analyst said:

“Impressive way to search for candidates and match their profiles with strong job positions”
“I was just starting to search for a new job when Insight Global contacted me. They found me, I did not look for them.. impressive way to search for candidates. They matched my job skills with an open…” –
1,731 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
94% Approve

NaviNet

www.navinet.net HQ: Boston, MA

NaviNet is proud to be featured on Becker's Hospital Review's 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare! The 2014 Great Places list is a compilation of healthcare organizations that provide excellent…Full Overview

A NaviNet Principal Software Engineer said:

“NaviMedix is a hidden gem”
“The people are very smart. NaviMedix has a culture of self improvement. I learned and upgraded my skills while working there, that have been beneficial in my next job and will continue to benefit me…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Frank Ingari

Harvard Student Agencies

www.harvardstudentagencies.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

An Harvard Student Agencies Managing Director said:

“Unprecedented business experience.”
“I get exposure to all aspects of running a company while in college. Since the businesses are established, you can dive deep into the management and not have to worry about starting it. The people…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim McKellar

ABCD

www.abcdnyc.net HQ: Brooklyn, NY

An ABCD Documentation Specialist said:

“Sloppy an unorganized!”
“Great employees and excellent for new opportunities since they are willing to train on site. Relaxed atmosphere as well as relaxed dress code.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

InterSystems

www.intersystems.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

Make Breakthroughs in your Career Come and enlighten us. Bring your ideas and intelligence, and be ready to argue and debate. Let’s create breakthrough solutions at a scale that hasn’t been done…Full Overview

An InterSystems Product Support Intern said:

“Could not have had it better for a first co-op/internship.”
“There were so many things I loved about working at ISC. First and foremost, was the salary. I guess for a software internship, it wasn't bad, but compared to many of my friends working in the finance…” –

Terry Ragon
99% Approve

Percipio

www.percipiomedia.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

A Percipio Quantitative Data Analyst said:

“Perks of Werkin' at Percipio Media: FUN team, project ownership, and visible growth”
“- You get to think creatively as a marketer, businessperson, and data scientist. - Your time is valued -- nobody decides how to allocate your time but yourself. - Chill team members with lots of…” –

Frederick Goff
89% Approve

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

A Google Software Engineer said:

“Best internship experience imaginable”
“Google absolutely guarantees that your internship will be excellent. The pay is the same as a starting software engineer, you get access to all the perks, and you have the ability to do a simplified…” –
2,612 Reviews