Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Cambridge, MA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Cambridge based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 525 Companies
Sort by

Adroit Digital

www.adroitdigital.com HQ: New York, NY

Transform Marketing Performance Through the Power of Shared Data Adroit Digital's Marketing Collective combines your first-party data with our modeling engine to supercharge your campaigns and your…Full Overview

An Adroit Digital employee said:

“Smart, driven people working together to accomplish great things”
“Adroit Digital is a stand out in my years of working in corporate America. I'll honestly say it's the second best job I've ever had and is a contender to be number one. What makes Adroit Digital…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jacob Ross

MedTouch

www.medtouch.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

At MedTouch, our mission is to discover potential and deliver results for every client, every colleague, every day. We’re constantly adapting and applying new skills and knowledge, and we’re seeking…Full Overview

A MedTouch employee said:

“MedTouch does it right.”
“MedTouch is a great place to work. The company has great values and is well managed. There is a much higher than average emphasis on employee growth and development, which sets the company apart…” –

Paul Griffiths
93% Approve

The Frankel Group

www.frankel-group.com HQ: New York, NY

A The Frankel Group Consultant said:

“A growing, entrepreneurial firm for people who love the life sciences and business”
“Some of the key reasons to choose Frankel Group include: Caliber of the people: Colleagues at the Frankel Group are some of the sharpest in the life sciences industry and have extremely deep…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

The Frankel Group Founder Barry R. Frankel

Barry R. Frankel

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Senior Business Analyst said:

“Impressive way to search for candidates and match their profiles with strong job positions”
“I was just starting to search for a new job when Insight Global contacted me. They found me, I did not look for them.. impressive way to search for candidates. They matched my job skills with an open…” –
1,812 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

ABCD

www.abcdnyc.net HQ: Brooklyn, NY

An ABCD Documentation Specialist said:

“Sloppy an unorganized!”
“Great employees and excellent for new opportunities since they are willing to train on site. Relaxed atmosphere as well as relaxed dress code.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

NaviNet

www.navinet.net HQ: Boston, MA

NaviNet is named one of the 20 Most Promising Healthcare Tech Solutions Providers in the country. In Frank Ingari's words, "Through NaviNet Open and the NaviNet Open Value-Based Network Applications…Full Overview

A NaviNet Principal Software Engineer said:

“NaviMedix is a hidden gem”
“The people are very smart. NaviMedix has a culture of self improvement. I learned and upgraded my skills while working there, that have been beneficial in my next job and will continue to benefit me…” –

Frank Ingari

Harvard Student Agencies

www.harvardstudentagencies.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

An Harvard Student Agencies Managing Director said:

“Unprecedented business experience.”
“I get exposure to all aspects of running a company while in college. Since the businesses are established, you can dive deep into the management and not have to worry about starting it. The people…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim McKellar

InterSystems

www.intersystems.com HQ: Cambridge, MA

Make Breakthroughs in your Career Come and enlighten us. Bring your ideas and intelligence, and be ready to argue and debate. Let’s create breakthrough solutions at a scale that hasn’t been done…Full Overview

An InterSystems Product Support Intern said:

“Could not have had it better for a first co-op/internship.”
“There were so many things I loved about working at ISC. First and foremost, was the salary. I guess for a software internship, it wasn't bad, but compared to many of my friends working in the finance…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Terry Ragon
99% Approve

MediaMath

www.mediamath.com HQ: New York, NY

MediaMath: Empowering the new breed of marketing professionals The Mad Men of the 1960s helped define the way business has been done in our industry for the last 50 years. With the advent of…Full Overview

A MediaMath Quality Assurance Engineer said:

“Great company to work for”
“welcoming atmosphere, great team, everyone has a common goal, management support. everyone works well together and helps each other out. a work-hard play-hard team! I only joined 2 months ago and…” –

MediaMath CEO Joe Zawadzki

Joe Zawadzki
96% Approve

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

A Google Systems Administrator said:

“It's the best company I've ever worked for in the 38 years since I graduated college.”
“Very smart people, outstanding benefits and perks, excellent salaries, and lots of opportunity to do what you love. Everything you've heard about working for Google is true.” –
2,697 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page