Top Companies in Philadelphia, PA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Philadelphia based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,982 Companies
Sort by

RES Software

www.ressoftware.com HQ: Philadelphia, PA

Since being founded in 1999, RES Software has become the leader in making IT organizations 10x more productive at delivering IT services and managing user workspaces. Our company develops technology…Full Overview

A RES Software employee said:

“Great people. Great atmosphere. Great company!”
“Amazing group of co-workers who make you feel right at home, and who are also willing to help or jump in wherever or whenever needed. Salary and benefits are decent, not to mention the added perks of…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

RES Software CEO Klaus Besier

Klaus Besier
94% Approve

Relevante

www.relevante.com HQ: Media, PA

A Relevante Consultant said:

“Amazing Company to work For!!!”
“Amazing company, great perks, great atmosphere” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

William Brassington
78% Approve

Monell Chemical Senses Center

www.monell.org HQ: Philadelphia, PA

A Monell Chemical Senses Center Research Assistant said:

“The best co-op experience in sensory science”
“Relaxed, Helpful people, Interesting projects, Friendly-environment, Stress-free, Benefits” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Gary K. Beauchamp
100% Approve

North Highland

www.northhighland.com HQ: Atlanta, GA

A North Highland Senior Manager said:

“Definition of an Employee Owned firm...”
“Great people, positive culture, collaborative environment, numerous opportunities to contribute to firms's growth, you're not just a number, exciting global growth, adopts new…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

North Highland President and CEO Dan Reardon

Dan Reardon
71% Approve

Quintiq

www.quintiq.com HQ: Radnor, PA

A Quintiq Consultant said:

“Quintiq respects us as employees and helps us achieve happiness in our careers”
“My personal time is respected by compensating me for every hour of overtime that I work. My career goals are respected by a fair and thorough review process, and my manager works with me to make…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Quintiq CEO Victor Allis

Victor Allis
98% Approve

Digital Air Strike

www.digitalairstrike.com HQ: Sunnyvale, CA

A Digital Air Strike Sales Executive said:

“Good company that truly cares about it's employees and it's clients”
“Having worked at a few different companies in the Automotive space, this is truly the best one that I have worked for. The executive team is open and honest. They appreciate hard work, and they…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Alexi Venneri
41% Approve

Salesforce.com

www.salesforce.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NYSE: CRM

Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways and revolutionizing the way businesses sell…Full Overview

A Salesforce.com Director said:

“Challenging, fast-moving, filled with opportunity and very, very smart people. Passionate about customers and success.”
“Industry leader Solid pay and very good benefits Huge opportunity for growth Can move / change quickly, even for a medium-sized enterprise” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Salesforce.com Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff

Marc Benioff
93% Approve

Bluewolf

www.bluewolf.com HQ: New York, NY

Companies are missing or mishandling up to 80 percent of customer engagement moments. As the first global business consulting firm born in the cloud, Bluewolf has the expertise to partner with…Full Overview

A Bluewolf Recruitment Manager said:

“Best career choice EVER! ...finally a place to call "home!"”
“Creative, passionate company! Generous incentives! I have personally won an iPad, gift card, and 2 tickets to any sporting event in the past 8 months alone! Values their employees! Rewards hard…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bluewolf CEO Eric Berridge

Eric Berridge
64% Approve

OPM

www.opm.gov HQ: Washington, DC

An OPM Team Leader/Observer said:

“The Experience is great”
“Great Job, but it is part time” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

PureCars

purecars.com HQ: Charleston, SC

A PureCars Support said:

“Growing company. Impressive products and campaigns.”
“Before PureCars, I was with another auto marketing vendor that worked closely with PureCars employees. I've been impressed with their staff and their ability to help coworkers learn PureCars…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jeremy Anspach
100% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Philadelphia, PA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 5,915 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.