Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Salt Lake City, UT

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Salt Lake City based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,407 Companies
Sort by

Pure Storage

www.purestorage.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

Help shape a disruptive product. We’ve been called the “Flash Whisperers” because of our deep knowledge in flash memory and its application to enterprise storage. Because we can make flash do things…Full Overview

A Pure Storage TSE said:

“Amazing company”
“Work with developing cutting edge technology Great work environment Fun and rewarding work” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Pure Storage CEO Scott Dietzen

Scott Dietzen

Lucid Software

www.golucid.co HQ: Draper, UT

A Lucid Software Product Manager said:

“Accelerating my experience, knowledge, and career”
“- Cream-of-the-crop colleagues. Everyone pulls their weight and knows what they are doing, and if they don't, they know how to figure it out - Every idea has a chance, just back it up :) Our product…” –

Karl Sun

Venafi

venafi.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A Venafi Account Manager said:

“Best challenge I have taken in my career, and more upside in personal growth than I thought!”
“Venafi has a very dynamic and fast paced culture, that is entirely focused on success and achieving our goals. I have never seen a privately held company with more potential. Our massive customer…” –

Jeff Hudson

Day Translations

www.daytranslations.com HQ: New York, NY

A Day Translations Translator said:

“Efficient and Professional”
“Day Translations provides variety of work for people from different places. The staff are easy to communicate and company pays fast along with a user friendly system. I am looking forward to future…” –

Sean Hopwood
99% Approve

Academy Mortgage

www.academymortgage.com HQ: Sandy, UT

An Academy Mortgage Marketing said:

“Flexibility is Great”
“For the most part you are able to manage yourself. As long as your work gets done on time there is not one there trying to micromanage your every move. This is a huge benefit to me because I have a…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Academy Mortgage President Adam Kessler

Adam Kessler

Think Big Analytics

www.thinkbiganalytics.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

Your Big Data Evolution Partner Companies are transforming their businesses by leveraging the power of Big Data. To move beyond traditional business intelligence to true Analytics requires a Big…Full Overview

A Think Big Analytics employee said:

“Glad to be part of the journey!”
“The team is comprised of industry leaders working on cutting edge projects at fantastic clients. The client list is truly amazing for the size of the company. It is not often in technology that you…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ron Bodkin

Instructure

www.instructure.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

CANVAS ISN’T JUST A PRODUCT. It’s a breath of fresh air. It’s an educational revolution. It’s a powerful new way to—pardon our optimism—change the world. It’s a rapidly growing startup with an…Full Overview

An Instructure Account Manager said:

“Best job I have ever had...maybe will ever have too!”
“Amazing benefits, very friendly atmosphere, cutting edge work, fast growth lots of opportunity for performers. After starting this job I felt every aspect of my life change for the better. I now am…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Instructure CEO Josh Coates

Josh Coates
81% Approve

Fast Enterprises

www.fastenterprises.com HQ: Denver, CO

Fast Enterprises (FAST) started in 1997 with a vision to introduce packaged software to the integrated tax processing market. Our mission is to be the premier provider of software and consulting…Full Overview

A Fast Enterprises Implentation Consultant said:

“Fast takes care of us.”
“They expect a lot, but they give back. Above average benefits and compensation. Salaried position, but with paid overtime. Yearly expense paid family vacation.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Fast Enterprises Managing Partner Martin Rankin

Martin Rankin
96% Approve

HealthEquity Inc.

www.healthequity.com HQ: Draper, UT NASDAQ: HQY

An HealthEquity Inc. Partner Manager said:

“Fun, positive and supportive environment with great potential for growth”
“The company is always planning fun activities to keep employees engaged in the culture. Everyone is very supportive of each other, the members and the mission. This is a very positive workplace and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jon Kessler

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Telecom said:

“Insight global is AMAZING”
“Very professional, they found me and help me get an amazing career!” –
1,753 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson