Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Salt Lake City, UT

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Salt Lake City based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,398 Companies
Sort by

Pure Storage

www.purestorage.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

Help shape a disruptive product. We’ve been called the “Flash Whisperers” because of our deep knowledge in flash memory and its application to enterprise storage. Because we can make flash do things…Full Overview

A Pure Storage TSE said:

“Amazing company”
“Work with developing cutting edge technology Great work environment Fun and rewarding work” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Pure Storage CEO Scott Dietzen

Scott Dietzen

Lucid Software

www.golucid.co HQ: Draper, UT

A Lucid Software Product Manager said:

“Accelerating my experience, knowledge, and career”
“- Cream-of-the-crop colleagues. Everyone pulls their weight and knows what they are doing, and if they don't, they know how to figure it out - Every idea has a chance, just back it up :) Our product…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Karl Sun

Day Translations

www.daytranslations.com HQ: New York, NY

A Day Translations Translator said:

“Efficient and Professional”
“Day Translations provides variety of work for people from different places. The staff are easy to communicate and company pays fast along with a user friendly system. I am looking forward to future…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Sean Hopwood
99% Approve

Think Big Analytics

www.thinkbiganalytics.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

Your Big Data Evolution Partner Companies are transforming their businesses by leveraging the power of Big Data. To move beyond traditional business intelligence to true Analytics requires a Big…Full Overview

A Think Big Analytics employee said:

“Glad to be part of the journey!”
“The team is comprised of industry leaders working on cutting edge projects at fantastic clients. The client list is truly amazing for the size of the company. It is not often in technology that you…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ron Bodkin

Academy Mortgage

www.academymortgage.com HQ: Sandy, UT

An Academy Mortgage Branch Manager, My Name IS Jeff : ) said:

“Positively the best company to work for.”
“I work at Academy Mortgage because of the companies mission to be first choice for customers and referral partners. I feel the leadership listens to me, as a top 1% originator, and implements…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Academy Mortgage President Adam Kessler

Adam Kessler

HealthEquity Inc.

www.healthequity.com HQ: Draper, UT NASDAQ: HQY

An HealthEquity Inc. Partner Manager said:

“Fun, positive and supportive environment with great potential for growth”
“The company is always planning fun activities to keep employees engaged in the culture. Everyone is very supportive of each other, the members and the mission. This is a very positive workplace and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jon Kessler

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Onsite Technical Support said:

“I am Impressed with the ease of getting things going and complete before starting my new job”
“I was happy that benefits were offered and the pay was on W2 based wages. I have been on 1099 contract self employment far too long and co. like this are very rare and hard to find these days” –
1,712 Reviews

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Fast Enterprises

www.fastenterprises.com HQ: Denver, CO

Fast Enterprises (FAST) started in 1997 with a vision to introduce packaged software to the integrated tax processing market. Our mission is to be the premier provider of software and consulting…Full Overview

A Fast Enterprises Implentation Consultant said:

“Fast takes care of us.”
“They expect a lot, but they give back. Above average benefits and compensation. Salaried position, but with paid overtime. Yearly expense paid family vacation.” –

Fast Enterprises Managing Partner Martin Rankin

Martin Rankin
94% Approve

1-800 CONTACTS

www.1800contacts.com HQ: Draper, UT

As the world's largest contact lens store®, 1-800 CONTACTS is dedicated to providing you with a simple, hassle-free way to replace your contact lenses. At 1-800 CONTACTS, you will receive the exact…Full Overview

A 1-800 CONTACTS Inventory Clerk said:

“Employee benefits, culture and colleagues are excellent for part time employees.”
“This company offers so much! They are very genuinely concerned about the employee and work hard to instill a sense of team, and health and wellness with regards to work life balance. In my time…” –

1-800 CONTACTS CEO and Director Brian Bethers

Brian Bethers
90% Approve

SelectHealth

www.selecthealth.org HQ: Murray, UT

A SelectHealth Senior Provider Relations said:

“Amazing Company to Work for.”
“Voted Best company to work for 5 years in a row!” –