Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in San Diego, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Diego based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 3,206 Companies
Sort by

Accredited Debt Relief

www.accrediteddebtrelief.com HQ: San Diego, CA

An Accredited Debt Relief Debt Consultant said:

“New Industry, No Problem!”
“I had no industry experience when I first started here 1 year ago and was a little scared to start but this company management made me feel so good about the process and helped me out so much to make…” –

Shawn Syndergaard

Mainstream Merchant Services

mainstreamms.com HQ: Alpharetta, GA

Dear B2B Sales Professional, - My name is Jay Vignale, President of MainStream Merchant Services in Alparetta, GA. - We’re looking for experienced sales professionals in the payments industry to…Full Overview

A Mainstream Merchant Services Sales Representative said:

“A company that cares about its employees and customers!”
“The management team at Mainstream has a tremendous amount of experience. They understand what its like to be in the field and are always willing to take any suggestions from employees. There is no…” –

Mainstream Merchant Services President Jay Vignale

Jay Vignale

AutoClaims Direct

www.acdcorp.com HQ: Carlsbad, CA

An AutoClaims Direct Account Manager said:

“Beats any insurance company position”
“I came to AutoClaims after years at an insurer. They treat you like real professionals instead of a number. I've been able to use more of my knowledge and experience here than I ever did working for…” –

Ernie Bray

Squaremouth

www.squaremouth.com HQ: Saint Petersburg, FL

A Squaremouth Customer Service said:

“Customer Service”
“Squaremouth allows you to find your niche and do what you are good at. This allows employees to really enjoy and value their work.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Chris Harvey
Not Yet Rated

Houzz

www.houzz.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA

An Houzz Account Manager said:

“Houzz Interview”
“Everything good. Was really happy” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Adi Tatarko

Online Business Systems

www.obsglobal.com HQ: Winnipeg, Canada

About Us In the mid 1980’s, Chuck Loewen envisioned a company where business and technology professionals would have fulfilling careers and be treated like friends, and where clients would be treated…Full Overview

An Online Business Systems Senior Consultant said:

“Awesome place to work!”
“They care about their employees and treat us well, great benefits, on-going training, one big family.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Online Business Systems President and Chief Executive Officer Charles (Chuck) Loewen

Charles (Chuck) Loewen
95% Approve

CSID

www.csid.com HQ: Austin, TX

​​​​CSID is the leading provider of global, enterprise level identity protection and fraud detection solutions and technologies. Our advanced solutions enable the world’s leading businesses and…Full Overview

A CSID Software Engineering Intern said:

“Software Engineer intern”
“Best place to start your carrier” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

CSID CEO Scott Cruickshank

Scott Cruickshank

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Front End Web Developer said:

“Great experience, Highly recommended.”
“I've been seeking jobs in OC through multiple agencies for the last 2 months. Although many of them claim to be professional I never had a better experience compare to what I had with Insight Global…” –
1,717 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Articulate Inc.

www.articulate.com HQ: New York, NY

An Articulate Inc. Software Product Lead said:

“The best company I have ever worked for.”
“- Working on really cool products - Work from home culture - Not only work from home but live anywhere you want in the US - Competitive compensation - Almost everybody I talk to is passionate…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Adam Schwartz

Hotelplanner.com

Hotelplanner.com HQ: West Palm Beach, FL

An Hotelplanner.com Senior Product Manager said:

“Great place to work...lot's of motivation, recognition and rewards. Very professional fast growing organization.”
“Great blend of excellent management and leading edge technology makes Hotelplanner a great place to work. High expectations and support to take personal initiative makes this company a perfect…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tim Hentschel