Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in San Mateo, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Mateo based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 432 Companies
Sort by

Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers

www.kpcb.com HQ: Menlo Park, CA

A Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers KPCB Engineering Fellow said:

“Career + Personal Development”
“Looking back, the largest benefit of the program was constantly being surrounded by high-caliber individuals, and that goes for both the fellows as well as the speakers.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

John Doerr

FinancialForce.com

www.financialforce.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Want to work at an amazing company with great people? This isn’t just your chance to work with great people. It’s your opportunity to work with applications that are truly changing the way the world…Full Overview

A FinancialForce.com employee said:

“FinancialForce.com is an innovative, positive and productive place to work!”
“No “Big Company Bureaucracy” – flat organization – Access to our leaders at all times The opportunity to be a part of something HUGE – Projects that will make you feel accomplished and satisfied…” –

FinancialForce.com President & CEO Jeremy Roche

Jeremy Roche

Viralheat

www.viralheat.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Viralheat Senior Software Engineer said:

“Simply the best”
“They really listen to the Engineering team. Everyone is invited to participate in the planning. Continous innovation is incouraged and there is no fear of trying something new everytime. Plus, most…” –

Viralheat Chief Executive Officer Jeff Revoy

Jeff Revoy

Redbeacon

www.redbeacon.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Redbeacon API Engineering said:

“Learned a ton from this incredibly talented, helpful team.”
“These guys are great! I spent a summer as an engineering intern, working on a standalone project from research phase to final presentation. I had not one, but two engineers willing to mentor me…” –

Redbeacon CEO Anthony Rodio

Anthony Rodio
92% Approve

C3 Energy

www.c3energy.com HQ: Redwood City, CA

The human capital team assembled at C3 Energy is extraordinary. Our employees include PhD’s and graduate students in machine learning, computer science, power systems, etc., from some of the world’s…Full Overview

A C3 Energy employee said:

“Clear vision and strategy”
“C3 Energy has some of the best people I have ever worked with in the technology space. There is a clear strategy and vision and a focus on executing the strategy. The technology problem that is…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

C3 Energy CEO Thomas M. Siebel

Thomas M. Siebel
97% Approve

Appirio

www.appirio.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Appirio is a global services company that uses crowdsourcing and cloud, social and mobile technology to help enterprises dramatically improve the way they do business. Company Overview Since…Full Overview

An Appirio Senior Technical Consultant said:

“Great company for a consultant”
“Excellent upper management. A very transparent company. Projects were interesting. Great employee benefits. Everyone works remotely.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Appirio CEO Chris Barbin

Chris Barbin
98% Approve

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Software Verification Engineer said:

“Wonderful Team Staff, Excellent Growth Opportunities”
“People at Insight Global are very professional and the work is done as a team rather than individual. Great Management team.” –
1,753 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
94% Approve

3Q Digital

www.3qdigital.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A 3Q Digital Sales Assistant said:

“Great work/life balance!”
“It's a great place to work if you want to enjoy your free time. The corporate culture is results driven, so you can work from home whenever you'd like. That's a good and a bad thing however.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Rodnitzky

California Casualty

www.calcas.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

Our Company We Protect American Heroes California Casualty is in the business of providing high-quality insurance coverage and service at a competitive price. Since its founding in 1914, California…Full Overview

A California Casualty Human Resources said:

“I love working there!”
“The people I work with are the best group of people. The Company cares about it's employees and that's the kind of culture we have at CCMC. The work-life balance and flexibility are outstanding.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Carl (Beau) Brown
99% Approve

Guidewire

www.guidewire.com HQ: Foster City, CA NYSE: GWRE

Join the Guidewire Team! Thanks for your interest! We're pleased that you're thinking of investing your time and energy with us. At Guidewire, a combination of humane working conditions, an excellent…Full Overview

A Guidewire Senior Technical Writer said:

“Guidewire is the best software company I have ever worked for in my 29 years in the industry.”
“- There's more visibility into senior executive decision making, long term planning, and financial results than in any company I have worked for. - The culture is rational and egalitarian. Ideas are…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Guidewire CEO Marcus Ryu