Top Companies in Thousand Oaks, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Thousand Oaks based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 122 Companies
Sort by

Xirrus

www.xirrus.com HQ: Thousand Oaks, CA

A Xirrus Software Engineer said:

“Great company with a product you believe in and valuable learning experience”
“A great place for a new graduate to start a job. The company culture and environment is great for learning and management is fairly flexible with work/life balance. Working from home can be done…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Xirrus CEO Shane Buckley

Shane Buckley
100% Approve

Walmart

corporate.walmart.com HQ: Bentonville, AR NYSE: WMT

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale…Full Overview

A Walmart Sales Associate said:

“Sales Associate since October 2013”
“We just were part of opening a new store. It was so fun to set it up and then see it bring in a community of happy people who are truly glad we are there. I enjoy the customers and my co-workers are…” –
6,404 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Walmart CEO Doug McMillon

Doug McMillon
50% Approve

Home Depot

www.homedepot.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NYSE: HD

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company…Full Overview

An Home Depot Cashier said:

“What a motivational company.”
“Incredibly well trained employees. If you have a question they know where to send you. Motivational programs that are like I have never seen. I did not think that existed anymore. The management…” –
3,937 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Home Depot Chairman and CEO Frank Blake

Frank Blake
81% Approve

ADP

www.adp.com HQ: Roseland, NJ NASDAQ: ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over…Full Overview

An ADP District Regional Manager said:

“Launching your career? Well, ADP is a great place to start!”
“An amazing training/on-boarding program, working with like minded individuals, aggressive salary/commission structure, upward mobility, work hard/play hard company mentality (great culture). Prepares…” –
1,499 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez

Carlos A. Rodriguez
91% Approve

Urban Outfitters

www.urbanoutfitters.com HQ: Philadelphia, PA NASDAQ: URBN

An Urban Outfitters Sale Associate said:

“I love Urban Outfitters”
“I really enjoyed working at Urban Outfitters because the people were a lot like me, we all became really good friends and ended up taking our friendships outside of the work environment.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Urban Outfitters Chairman, President, and CEO Richard A. Hayne

Richard A. Hayne
49% Approve

Tommy Bahama

www.tommybahama.com HQ: Seattle, WA NASDAQ: OXM

A Tommy Bahama Store Manager said:

“Great place to work if you are looking for growth and opportunities.”
“Values Career opportunities Strong Leadership Great merchandise Our guest. They become our friends.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Tommy Bahama CEO Terry R. Pillow

Terry R. Pillow
78% Approve

Skyworks Solutions

www.skyworksinc.com HQ: Woburn, MA NASDAQ: SWKS

A Skyworks Solutions employee said:

“Good”
“over all it is a very good company, leading in the industry and good competition capability. Knowledegable people working with you .” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Skyworks Solutions President, CEO, and Director David J. Aldrich

David J. Aldrich
86% Approve

ValleyCrest Companies

www.valleycrest.com HQ: Calabasas, CA

A ValleyCrest Companies Associate Account Manager said:

“I had been in the industry for 10 years before coming to ValleyCrest and everyday I learn something new I can teach.”
“They pay for training and are willing to get you the help you need to understand the business better if you are wiling to put forth your best effort. We have a crew leader training day every month or…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

ValleyCrest Companies CEO Roger Zino

Roger Zino
83% Approve

RadNet

www.radnet.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA NASDAQ: RDNT

A RadNet Front Desk said:

“Great company!”
“Great company that offers great benefits. There is ways to work up the company ladder if you prove yourself. The work load is challenging at times but it can be very reasonable.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.1 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

RadNet President and CEO Howard G. Berger

Howard G. Berger
26% Approve

Software Management Consultants Inc

www.smci.com HQ: Glendale, CA

A Software Management Consultants Inc Tech Support said:

“Professional and a very nice place to work”
“No micromanagement. Fair treatment of Employees. Managers are very knowledgeable and accessible.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Spencer Karpf
40% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Thousand Oaks, CA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 439 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.