Top Companies in Washington, DC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Washington based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 3,199 Companies
Sort by

GlobalGiving

www.globalgiving.org HQ: Washington, DC

A GlobalGiving Projects Intern said:

“Fantastic Organization”
“GlobalGiving unites donors and nonprofits by creating a virtual marketplace for charities. It is committed continuous improvement, experimentation, and growth. Managers solicit feedback early and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Public Defender Service For The District Of Columbia

www.pdsdc.org HQ: Washington, DC

A Public Defender Service For The District Of Columbia Intern Investigator said:

“Intern Investigator”
“One of the best experience I've had. Like any job, what you get out of it depends on how much effort you put in. I put a lot of time into this work because 1) I cared about the clients; 2) I…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NASDAQ: RVBD

Join the Winning Team Riverbed Technology and our award-winning WAN optimization solutions are changing the way organizations work. The pride, expertise, and innovation we build into our products and…Full Overview

A Riverbed Technology Regional Sales Manager said:

“Great place to work”
“Great company, solid product, stong workforce, good employee benefits” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Riverbed Technology Chairman, President, and CEO Jerry M. Kennelly

Jerry M. Kennelly
94% Approve

Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com HQ: Dallas, TX

Ryan has won over 100 workplace excellence awards during the last four years, including numerous city, state, and national workplace excellence recognitions, as well as highly selective international…Full Overview

A Ryan, LLC Consultant said:

“Fantastic work enviornment and compensation structure.”
“Company that gives employees ample flexibility and autonomy. A decent percentage of compensation based on performance. Very good benefits package for employees.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ryan, LLC CEO and Managing Principal G. Brint Ryan

G. Brint Ryan
94% Approve

EverFi

www.everfi.com HQ: Washington, DC

An EverFi employee said:

“Fast-paced environment, talented funny colleauges, great place to grow professionally”
“--People are AMAZING. Really smart, funny, and talented. Caliber of talent keeps getting better as we become better known. Loyal, team-oriented, accountable colleagues. --Lots of upward mobility…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tom Davidson

HelloWallet

www.hellowallet.com HQ: Washington, DC

An HelloWallet Director said:

“Great Firm, Great Mission, Incredible People”
“The community at HelloWallet is truly committed to the mission of providing a Financial Wellness solution to employees. Helping people achieve better financial outcomes is something that drives…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Matt Fellowes

Bain & Company

www.bain.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional…Full Overview

A Bain & Company Associate Consultant said:

“Amazing company, challenging work”
“-Wonderful, smart, and driven co-workers -Lots of client exposure at the junior and senior levels -Extraordinary professional growth” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bain & Company Worldwide Managing Director Bob Bechek

Bob Bechek

NIH

www.nih.gov HQ: Bethesda, MD

A NIH Summer Research Intern said:

“NIH Intern Review”
“Very kind and helpful, always willing to answer questions, great work environment” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

NIH Director Francis S. Collins

Francis S. Collins
95% Approve

Quotient, Inc.

quotient-inc.com HQ: Columbia, MD

A Quotient, Inc. Web Development said:

“Wonderful company on the move”
“I have been working at Quotient for a little over a year and have been very impressed with the variety of projects and the quality of the personnel and company leadership. I have had the opportunity…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jodi Lare
95% Approve

NetApp

www.netapp.com HQ: Sunnyvale, CA NASDAQ: NTAP

At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost. Our global setting highly values and fosters a healthy and happy work-life…Full Overview

A NetApp Systems Engineer Manager said:

“Great company with great opportunities that know how to go after them”
“The company is really growing fast with lots of new opportunities all of the time. The benefits are very good and most of the people are really focused and work hard. There is pretty good comradely…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

NetApp President & CEO Tom Georgens

Tom Georgens
86% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Washington, DC - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 11,997 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.