Inside Sales Manager
CollabNet provides collaborative platforms for distributed development efforts. Our Brisbane, CA location overlooks the bay, with a stocked lounge complete with ping pong, video games, snacks, sodas, and a beautiful view of the bay. We are key sponsors of Sourceforge, Subversion, and many other open source projects. We are an stable, eight year old global company, with 250 employees. Our high level platforms combines open source tools, virtualization, distributed computing and SAAS. Our privately held company continues to enjoy strong revenue, and we are a vibrant, fun, and brilliant team that welcomes new additions with open minds and comfy chairs.
CollabNet’s Inside Sales Manager is an integral part of our sales process, driving our best-of-breed solutions with a cohesive team of sales professionals. This exciting challenge involves working with our existing team to drill into existing accounts with new solutions, as well as discovering new clients to drive revenue to our already successful company.
- Manage a team of Inside Sales Reps focused on lead development and revenue generation.
- Coordinate the activity of our external lead generation vendor.
- Analyze outbound marketing campaign results and monitor status of lead follow-up via Salesforce.com.
- Continually monitor the sales activities of direct reports and provide guidance and direction as needed to achieve (and exceed) daily, monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Maintain complete reporting of sales, forecasts, support activity, expenses.
- Develop and maintain Inside Sales reporting dashboard within Salesforce.com.
- Provide regular assessment of productivity and effectiveness to both the individual sales representative as well as sales management staff.
- Build and administer coaching and development plans for all direct reports as needed.
- Educate staff on best practices in sales tactics and techniques via sales meetings and other ad hoc methodologies (e.g., team meetings, activities, etc.).
- Develop and implement motivational incentive programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6+ years of sales experience in a related business environment.
- 4+ Sales Management experience or experience in a sales leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com’s CRM.
- Demonstrated understanding and successful history of needs based selling.
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate and influence others over the phone and in person.
- Working knowledge of PCs, Windows, Microsoft Office, networks and Internet.