Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
80Twenty – Menlo Park, CA
80Twenty - 30+ days ago
Our client is a nationwide web services leader in the US. They are seeking a full-time staff software engineer to join their team, working on simplifying and enhancing their shopping cart and payment solutions experiences. The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership in leading and delivering solutions for small business customers, influencing cross-functional teams and mentoring junior team members.
- An engineer who is passionate working in java stack end to end
- Design and Implement high quality deliverables in short iterative cycles
- Partner with Product management, Interaction designers and other functional teams to ensure end-to-end designs are consistent with the vision for the system while delivering critical needs of customers
- Experience with working in Agile development process
- Works on significant assignments that are broad in scope and complexity
- Involved in implementing software development best practices and supporting process improvement initiatives
- BS in CS or equivalent with at least 10 years of software development experience
- 5+ years of solid experience in enterprise Java, XM, ALJAX technologies and Rest web services
- Experience with SOA and SaaS delivery model
- Experience with multi-tier web applications is a plus (IIS/Apache and JBoss/Tomcat preferred)
- Experience in developing large-scale, highly available, high-performance systems.
- The desire to work in a multi-project, highly visible central organization.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time amongst simultaneous projects.
- Effective at working across organizational boundaries.
- Experience in developing Web Services and integration patterns with 3rd party services
- Problem solver, excellent verbal and written communication skills