Quintiles pioneered the idea of helping pharma companies conduct objective clinical trials to establish not only whether a drug is effective, but who can take it safely. Our customers have relied on us to design and conduct rigorous clinical research for decades, from small studies to multinational mega-trials. However, we continue to develop new ways of interpreting and evaluating data that allow us to create more effective trials and determine outcomes faster.
If that is your passion, we have a place for you.
Associate Statistical Programmer
• Program, test, and document statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries.
• Program analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients.
• Program database quality control checks.
• Assist in development of programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate.
• Assist in developing, implementing and validating new process technologies, macros and applications.
• Assist project lead in fulfilling project responsibilities.
• Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in computer science or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Basic knowledge of statistics and/or clinical drug development process
• Basic knowledge of statistical computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
• Organizational and communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
• Aptitude for mathematical calculations
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients