Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
NICE Systems 66 reviews– San Jose, CA
NICE Systems - 30+ days ago
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries, and including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
NICE’s offerings for the enterprise and security sectors serve three main needs: improving business performance, decreasing financial risk, and enhancing safety and security. NICE solutions capture interactions, transactions and video surveillance from multiple sources, including telephones, CCTV video feed, emergency services radio communications, emails, chat, social media, and more. They provide valuable insight about the business or security situation by applying real-time, cross-channel analytics to realize the intent of customers, criminals and terrorists, or fraudsters, to enable proactive response for real-time impact. NICE delivers tailored solutions for financial firms, contact centers, back office operations and sales and marketing departments. Our solutions capture, analyze and impact customer interactions and transactions in real time, and across all customer touch points, enabling organizations to comply with regulations, optimize operations, boost customer experience, and drive revenue growth
The primary role of the Practice Manager is to guide consultants to facilitate business transformation and drive increased adoption of NICE solutions with NICE clients, while tracking revenue and margin, capacity planning and taking part in global process initiatives. The Practice Manager should also step in to the consultant role as needed. The Practice Manager will take part in defining the Business Consulting methodology and ensuring the Business Consultants in the practice follow the methodology to the full benefit of their clients. Business Consulting experience a must; Change management/MBA preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a group of Business Consultants including: resource allocation, forecasting and planning for a balanced workload
• Indirect/Direct consulting to clients
• Provide mentoring, thought leadership and quality measurements on an ongoing basis
• Conduct quarterly objectives reviews and annual performance reviews
• Ensure all direct reports have individual development plans drafted and followed
• Coach consultants to develop and implement client needs on a wide range of verticals
• Ensure team adheres to appropriate methodologies, consistently utilizes best practices
• Implement the Services go-to-market model in which the Practice Manager works with the Sales team to provide one combined proposal to the customer, one solution view from NICE.
• Identify upsell and cross sale opportunities at existing clients of the practice and follow through on such opportunities
• Provide expertise support during pre/post sales process.
• Successfully drive through implementation issue resolution, involving the appropriate functions and executive sponsors across the company.
• Ensure that a transition process is developed and adhered to allowing a successful handover from Pre- sales team to delivery team.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of contact center performance improvement projects, resulting in highly satisfied, reference-able clients
• Develop plans that are executable by the client
• End-to-end management and ownership of business consulting services
• Deliver value added consulting services in the area of contact center performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices and proven practices using NICE solutions
• Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value and leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
• Work with product sales and clients to educate on value of business consulting and benefits of additional NICE solutions
• Establish working relationships with chosen partner ecosystem, internally and externally
• Minimum of 10 years of call center / contact center management experience OR contact center consulting management in a consulting firm
• Subject matter expertise in the areas of contact center business operations, performance management and metrics, business analysis, quality management and training
• Business development experience focused on solutions with a significant services component.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• MBA preferred; BA/BS in relevant field required
• Strong proven skills in managing and people leadership
• Customer facing skills, presenting and selling