We are Cynergy, a new kind of agency dedicated to building powerful digital experiences for the world's most recognizable companies. Our applications are some of the most engaging, immersive and talked about products on the market today. With a focus on design, development, strategy and delivery through integrated teams, we've placed ourselves at the forefront of the industry and cemented our reputation for creating high performance custom software using the latest web technologies.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for top notch Delivery Managers to join us. Our Delivery Managers enjoy working alongside the best minds in the business on a daily basis and manage small, autonomous teams dedicated to creating high end UX projects with exciting technologies.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- At least five years' experience as a software project or program manager
- Experience in consulting and risk management
- A passion for technology
- A track record of delivering complex software projects on time and on budget
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, handle quickly changing priorities on multiple projects, and be capable of managing resources to achieve maximum results
- A history of building solid relationships with customers and your teammates
- A talent for getting your point across, both verbal and written
- Experience interfacing with a customer's C-level executives
Each of our Delivery Managers are consummate team players who know when to lead and when to step back and support their team, and are comfortable with both roles. They are problem solvers who enjoy immersing themselves in new domains.
If this sounds like you, visit our website at www.cynergy.com, then send us your cover letter and resume.
We offer competitive pay, a flexible work environment, a generous vacation policy, 401k, and 100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits. Each Cynergy office features wide-open, stylish spaces that promote a culture of innovation and provide room for collaboration without compromising desk space. We don't do cubicles at Cynergy, and we don't demand you wear a suit and tie while sitting in one.