BAT Benefits

4.4
61 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 61 comments

Most Commented

  • Sick Pay(13 comments)

    Easy, straightforward, given without question in the event of usual occasional sicknesses

  • Work From Home(5 comments)

    The working culture is wholly office based

  • Life Insurance(4 comments)

    They provide the insurence.I never took it .SO I have no clue how it is .So you may get answers from others to check this

12 May 2021
4.0
Current Senior Finance Manager in London, England, England, England

Bonus Shares private healthInsurance Car long term incentive

Report
11 May 2021
4.0
Current Executive Administrative Assistant in London, England, England, England

Great Company to work for with Excellent Benefits

Report
18 Apr 2021
5.0
Current Employee

Generous benefits package that’s highly competitive

Report
10 Mar 2021
4.0
Current Employee

A good and wide-rage of flexible benefits for full-time employees

Report
14 Feb 2021
5.0
Current Employee

A full range of both financial and non financial benefits

Report
11 Feb 2021
5.0
Current Employee

Pros - Paid private health insurance, SIP free shares, competitive pension, car allowance Opportunities - lots of employee benefits but not as competitive as other companies, lack of WFH/flexible working culture (pre covid)

Report
11 Feb 2021
4.0
Current Employee

Good basic and generous bonus potential. Very good pension contributions from the company

Report
14 Aug 2020
5.0
Former Employee

-Salary increase yearly (based on performance rating) -Annual Bonus up to 20% of salary (dependent on company profit performance for the year) - Annual Free Shares Awarded - Death in Service insurance (4x times salary pay out to your nominated beneficiary) - AXA Health Insurance - GREAT pension (company pays 15% if you pay 5%, making a total of 20%)

Report
15 Jul 2020
4.0
Current Corporate Affairs Manager in London, England, England, England

Good health care provided for emoloyees and family members

Report
14 May 2020
4.0
Former Global Head of Technology in London, England, England, England

Flexible benefits, medical aid, professional fees, share schemes, cycle to work. You can structure your benefits annually. Employee assistance programme

Report
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Reviews

Benefits Summary

List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:Employer VerifiedNo Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Benefits

Professional Support

  • Diversity Program
  • Apprenticeship Programme
  • Job Training
  • Professional Development

Popular Careers with BAT Job Seekers

Trade Marketing Representative
Learn About the Job
JobsSalariesInterviews
Senior Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Manager
Learn About the Job
Global Graduates – Marketing
Learn About the Job

Work at BAT? Share Your Experiences

BAT

BAT

(Click to rate)
or
Add SalaryAdd InterviewAdd Benefits