Nando's UK & IRE Benefits
- United Kingdom
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Free meal on every day worked
- 40% discount with up to 5 guests
- Sabbatical - 4 weeks paid leave every 5 years
- 28 days annual leave for restaurant roles, 25 for Central Support
- Contributory pension scheme & healthcare depending on role
- Discounts on some great brands with Perkbox
- Eligible for quarterly/annual sales-based bonus depending on role
- £100 annual allowance for clothing to be branded
- Interest-free travel season ticket loan up to £5000
Which benefits does Nando's UK & IRE provide?
Current and former employees report that Nando's UK & IRE provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 199 comments
- Employee Discount(67 comments)
‘Generous discount for staff and friends’
- Flexible Working(28 comments)
‘Can always give shifts away or pick up shift and book time off’
- Free Lunch or Snacks(14 comments)
‘Good spending limit and good food’
Good staff parties and a fun place to work
Paid meals on breaks Difficult to get time off around holidays
The company package was whole is good. Great place to work as a student (free food, nights out etc.). Fast to outgrow however.
life assurance, discount, clothing, sabbatical, holidays
40% discount alongside good friendly environment!
Free food every shift, staff parties, days out
Good health care benefits and meal for every shift
Decent benefits like free food, sabbaticals etc
If you love to be flexible with your working patterns. Nandos can definitely provide that.
Free meals on shift, regional holiday parties with free drinks