Sky Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sky Benefits

4.3
StarStarStarStarStar
253 Ratings

Employer Summary

We’re committed to providing great rewards to the people who drive our success. Whether it’s taking care of your health, providing for your future, experiencing the great products we have to offer or the little things that show we care, we aim to make your life better by providing a great range of benefits which fit around your needs.


Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 253 comments

Most Commented

  • 05 Dec 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Applications Support Engineer in Livingston, Scotland

    Free sky package, dental and health care

  • 05 Dec 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in London, England

    everything about them is just so good , packages and great place to work with.

  • 30 Nov 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in London, England

    Sky offer a large range of benefits, from the usual health/dental/pension to great discounts on electronics, Broadband and TV!

  • 28 Nov 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Livingston, Scotland

    Best: Free Full Sky TV package Worst: Contribution based pension scheme - Sky pays 8%, you pay 4% (total 12%). Going up to 9% and 6% (total 15%) in 2019. This might be good in private companies but still gives a poor pension at the end. You can make advanced voluntary contributions.

  • 01 Nov 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Customer Service Advisor in Stockport, England

    Free sky products Discounts at Curry’s, 02, Argos, Alton Towers etc

  • 01 Nov 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in London, England

    best thing free sky entire package for perm employees. Healthcare is pretty basic tho

  • 20 Oct 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in London, England

    The campus itself is a great perk - with subsidized health centre and food. Option of taking 2 paid days off a year for voluntary work also a massive benefit

  • 10 Oct 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Senior Survey Programmer in Rosyth, Scotland

    You can but shares, personal health care, additional holidays, free TV and broadband plus great discounts on mobile plans and great offers on the e-shop

  • 09 Oct 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in London, England

    Good company benefits but that try's to compensate for the rather quite average salary's

  • 01 Sep 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Birmingham, England

    Holiday increaae every year Regular pay rise incentive Healthcare Free Sky TV

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Tick mark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Benefits

Professional Support

Work at Sky? Share Your Experiences

Sky
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or