What does a Training do?
Trainers teach skills to people or animals to better prepare them for a specific goal including a job, activity, or sport, or to improve upon already-established skills. They meet with clients to assess their level, define the desired goals and outcomes, and create a reasonable plan that also challenges them to accomplish their goals. They provide clients with relevant materials, including schedules, routines, exercises, to help them as they work on their goals, and follow up with them as needed to check in with them and give encouragement where needed.
Trainers monitor clients' progress and adjust goals and schedules accordingly, considering factors including attitudes, achievements, and feedback. They document client progress and provide clients with updates that include starting goals and achievements alongside forward-thinking plans and goals. Trainers need a minimum bachelor’s degree in psychology, management, or related fields.
- Adhere to all corporate policies, procedures and work rules.
- Maintain and build good guest relationships to develop a client based business.
- Demonstrate how to get guests involved with products and services.
- Fulfill mission statement by performing job duties with a high level of customer service while contributing to a positive team spirit.
- Set up facilities and procedures to ensure responsive support.
- Assist store manager in recruitment of all store staffing needs.
- Achieve personal and store sales goals and service objectives.
- Provide leadership and developmental coaching for store team members.
- Work with the training manager to ensure daily completion of the training agenda as outlined.
- Understand and utilize planner including completion of opening and closing checklists.
- Be vocal and continuously update leadership and team members.
- Maintain a positive attitude when dealing with challenging situations that involve guests or teammates.
- Consistently perform leadership actions and maintain high standards, whether or not management is present.
- Facilitate the design and continuous improvement of existing training programs.
- Handle general complaints and refer customer service issues to the manager.
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in business or equivalent experience.alent experience
- Critical thinking and time management skills.
- A problem solver who pays strict attention to details.
- Work with a positive attitude and strives for continuous improvement.
- Confidence with decision making and displays professionalism at all times.
- Comfortable onboarding and instructing new team members.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure highest quality service at all times.
Average Base Pay
Training Career Path
Learn how to become a Training, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
Average Years of Experience
“Everyone at my location was horribly rude and condescending and literally made fun of our members.”
“I LOVED coming to work and the team was incredibly welcoming and supportive from day one.”
“The pay is really good and I believe cannot be found anywhere else for a part”
“I love coming to work the people are great and I am really enjoying helping people with their medical rides.”
“You learn to be an amazing communicator if you aren’t already and I love the team that I work with.”
“some stores management is much better than others and I was lucky to have a great store.”
“My Patrao Tim and manager Jamie seemed genuinely invested in my personal growth and development.”
“If you aren’t ready to grow and develop then it may not be the best career path for you.”
Frequently asked questions about the role and responsibilities of a Training
When working as a Training, the most common skills you will need to perform your job and for career success are Microsoft Office Suite, MS Powerpoint, Excellent Organizational, Office Applications and Excellent Communication.
- Training Manager
- Training Consultant
- Training Specialist
The most common qualifications to become a Training is a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and an average of 0 - 1 of experience not including years spent in education and/or training.