Compare 2020 Companies vs Auto Trader UK BETASee how working at 2020 Companies vs. Auto Trader UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at 2020 Companies vs. Auto Trader UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Auto Trader UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at 2020 Companies.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Auto Trader UK.
- "Conference calls" was the most mentioned Con at 2020 Companies.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Trader UK.
I have been working at 2020 Companies full-time for less than a year
straight forward , Everybody is ready to support you from high to low. great management and process is fluid
hard to find company like this , grab the opportunuty when u get 1
I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for less than a year
- Excellent Management Style - Truly live the values - Office Location - Loyalty - They look after their people I've only been with AT for 6 months now and honestly, at nearly 40 years old,... I have found a job I can see myself retiring in. The management, at all levels, are approachable and I have never been made to feel like I'm putting people out. The company values are not just posters on the walls, they are lived! 3 weeks into my employment with AT we went in to lockdown, a traumatic time for most employees in the UK, especially for those who hadn't been with their company prior to the Government deadline of 29th February. I was well looked after and re-assured at every step that my job was safe. Approximately 3 weeks later we were put on furlough and again the same support and re-assurance continued. Now that we're working from home the company have recognised that people's mental and physical health can be impacted by the situation, they have done everything in their power to minimise the risk to us.
If I'm being nit-picky I would say the recruitment process is too long so prepare yourself for a 8-12 week process. Now that I am in the business though I can understand why, anyone willing to wait... that long is showing they are prepared to commit to the company.
Advice to Management
Keep it up!