Compare AKQA vs Instrumental BETASee how working at AKQA vs. Instrumental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AKQA vs. Instrumental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Instrumental scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at AKQA.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at AKQA.
I have been working at AKQA full-time for less than a year
Being part of the infrastructure team within a highly regarded enterprise organisation like AKQA is a pleasurable experience. From the outset, staff are treated with respect and responsibility. The... on-boarding from HR, Studio Services and my own team was superb. The studio has a great spirit with a strong shared identity. The leadership team are visible and active with all staff, and all departments contributing to an enjoyable working culture.
A relatively slow turnover of staff may prove a barrier to rapid progression, and internal infrastructure roles are notoriously 'business as usual' focused. But AKQA is a cutting edge agency with... staff supported on solid foundations.
Advice to Management
Really impressed. Keep rallying the troops. The passion is contagious. The client base and new business being won by the agency is testament to this. The reputation of AKQA in the industry is well... deserved.
I worked at Instrumental full-time for more than 3 years
- Great leadership with bags of experience, personable, warm and lots to learn from. - Well backed with inspirational mentors at original investment company and development opportunities. - Talented,... diverse and relatively autonomous team to deliver on companies vision with freedom to grow, explore, fail occasionally and develop from practice. - Interesting and contemporary side of the marketing and music industry. - Companies brand and image is as internal in values and vision as external in its promises.
- Reasonable trade off of progressional structure, benefits and incentives that come with scale up type businesses as opposed to corporates
Advice to Management
Continue to put your faith in promising people, they’ll stay lifelong fans :)