Compare ALDI vs Ocado Group BETASee how working at ALDI vs. Ocado Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ALDI vs. Ocado Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ALDI scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Ocado Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- ALDI had 683 more reviews than Ocado Group that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- ALDI had 316 more reviews than Ocado Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at ALDI full-time for more than a year
It's a 48 hour working week, but with the shift times you get so much out of your free time. It's the best work-life balance I've had in 8 years of retail. Looking at salaries of similar jobs, and... even those elsewhere with more responsibility, nowhere compares to Aldi in terms of logistics pay.
A lot of people are comfortable in their roles, and are happy to stay there until retirement. As such, positions can stay occupied for a long time which can limit progression opportunities.
Advice to Management
Make a certain length of service be of equal merit to a 2:1 degree when it comes to promotions.