Compare ALDI vs University of Glasgow BETASee how working at ALDI vs. University of Glasgow compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ALDI vs. University of Glasgow. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of Glasgow scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at ALDI.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Glasgow.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ALDI.
- "Job security" was the most mentioned Con at University of Glasgow.
I have been working at ALDI full-time for more than 5 years
Great Pay and Benefits, Nice people to work for. The Store staff are excellent!
Working Long hours, and demanding at times
Advice to Management
If you are career driven and willing to go the extra mile well this is the career for you. in return you will get paid an excellent salary, company car, an many other benefits. However if you are the... type of person who is not super organised and suffers a bit of stress....stay clear!