Compare ANS vs Softcat BETASee how working at ANS vs. Softcat compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ANS vs. Softcat. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Softcat scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Always willing" was the most mentioned Pro at ANS.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Softcat.
- "High staff turnover" was the most mentioned Con at ANS.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Softcat.
I worked at ANS full-time for more than 5 years
Great people, great culture. You will always be challenged in your work and there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
You have to be prepared to pivot fast, which is not necessarily a con, but if you're not prepared to move with the direction the business is going in. You may be left behind.
Advice to Management
Management do a great job in leading the business forward and make it one of the leading companies in its field.
I have been working at Softcat full-time for more than 10 years
I've worked at Softcat for over 10 years and have loved every minute of it. Management are engaged and keen to improve wherever they can and open to constructive criticism. Lots of opportunities to... progress within management as well, and incredible earning potential in Sales.
Sales is always a tough job and a lot is asked of you, however this is made clear from the start.