Compare ASOS vs British Heart Foundation BETASee how working at ASOS vs. British Heart Foundation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ASOS vs. British Heart Foundation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- British Heart Foundation scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Sample sales" was the most mentioned Pro at ASOS.
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at British Heart Foundation.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at ASOS.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at British Heart Foundation.
I have been working at ASOS full-time for more than 3 years
* One of the best environments I have experienced for Engineers to learn from each other, contribute and lead/spearhead technical changes. * One day a month dedicated to self-improvement and... learning. * Huge amount of support to get technical qualifications (e.g. - Azure developer certifications + exams) * Subsidised canteen, coffee shop, gym, and wellness and beauty treatments
* Management are often quite late in sharing organisational changes * For the work that LSEs do, they deserve a little more compensation
Advice to Management
Communicate earlier and often