Compare AT&T vs Lifetouch BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Lifetouch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Lifetouch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lifetouch scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Photographers" was the most mentioned Pro at Lifetouch.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Photographers" was the most mentioned Con at Lifetouch.
I have been working at AT&T full-time
Good training, lots of opportunities for progression, good salary and benefits. They care about their workers.
Business processes are onerous and defy common sense.
Advice to Management
Empower your people and take more risks.
I worked at Lifetouch
Did not meet a single unpleasant person. Everyone is uplifting kind positive. Very flexible work hours.
Transport equipment daily to events. Inconsistent hours if preferred hours are not specified.