Compare AT&T vs SYKES BETASee how working at AT&T vs. SYKES compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. SYKES. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- SYKES scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at SYKES.
- AT&T had 722 more reviews than SYKES that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at AT&T full-time
Good training, lots of opportunities for progression, good salary and benefits. They care about their workers.
Business processes are onerous and defy common sense.
Advice to Management
Empower your people and take more risks.