Compare AT&T vs Xerox BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Xerox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Xerox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Xerox scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Xerox.
- AT&T had 582 more reviews than Xerox that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than a year
- Great pay and benefits - Excellent training and support - Ongoing learning opportunities - Discounts on services and products - Great coworkers - Fun environment - Clear expectations - The... ability to help customers
The schedule can be less than convenient for parents if they have lower seniority, but the pay is helpful to parents too and is hard to find at other jobs.
Advice to Management
My managers are great! No advice needed