Compare AT&T vs Xerox BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Xerox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Xerox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Xerox scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Xerox.
- AT&T had 543 more reviews than Xerox that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at AT&T full-time
Good training, lots of opportunities for progression, good salary and benefits. They care about their workers.
Business processes are onerous and defy common sense.
Advice to Management
Empower your people and take more risks.